What's new

CIA spy was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda, says report

H2O3C4Nitrogen

Reaction score
"CIA spy" Davis was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda, says report
By ANI | ANI – Sun, Feb 20, 2011 12:18 PM IST

London, Feb 20(ANI): Double murder-accused US official Raymond Davis has been found in possession of top-secret CIA documents, which point to him or the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) operating in the region, providing Al-Qaeda terrorists with "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents," according to a report.

Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is warning that the situation on the sub-continent has turned "grave" as it appears that open warfare is about to break out between Pakistan and the United States, The European Union Times reports.

The SVR warned in its report that the apprehension of 36-year-old Davis, who shot dead two Pakistani men in Lahore last month, had fuelled this crisis.

According to the report, the combat skills exhibited by Davis, along with documentation taken from him after his arrest, prove that he is a member of US' TF373 black operations unit currently operating in the Afghan War Theatre and Pakistan's tribal areas, the paper said.

While the US insists that Davis is one of their diplomats, and the two men he killed were robbers, Pakistan says that the duo were ISI agents sent to follow him after it was discovered that he had been making contact with al Qaeda, after his cell phone was tracked to the Waziristan tribal area bordering Afghanistan, the paper said.

The most ominous point in this SVR report is "Pakistan's ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis's possession point to his, and/or TF373, providing to al Qaeda terrorists "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents", which they claim are to be used against the United States itself in order to ignite an all-out war in order to re-establish the West's hegemony over a Global economy that is warned is just months away from collapse," the paper added. (ANI)

"CIA spy" Davis was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda, says report - Yahoo! News

Wording is deceptive.

SVR is saying that Pakistan "claims" this, SVR never came to that conclusions they are just saying what Pakistan said. News outlets alter the title and use certain information to make it look more like eye candy.

Everyone is basing there article by the EUTimes (The European Union Times - World News, Breaking News)

The legitimation of this site is none. Read every article about it, they quote EU times.

Let me show you some headlines from there articles.

Russian Leader Confirms To Pope New Planet Arrival In 2012
Apple CEO Steve Jobs diagnosed with Cancer, has just 6 weeks to live
World Powers Stunned After Message From God Broadca
st

Brings me to my point, you got to read into everything and every article, seems like alot of people here are brainwashed into reading one source. I always trickle my way through and read through the lines to see if something is real or not.

Good day :)

BS

We would never do such a thing

Problem is that you are doing it. How you are conscious about your safety then we are conscious for our safety more than you.

This arrest also for protection & safety measure of our national assets. Pakistan is protecting his people from US covert war.

BS

We would never do such a thing

not you but CIA which kill Americans Asians Europeans Africans every one is victim of your BLOODY gov and CIA. i am sure ISI rise this case and wanna rise more to stop this US agenda.

Another conspiracy theory. Pure bs. But am sure most people, who believe that 9/11 was done by america would easily believe it.

Once the cat is out of the bag, there is gona be a colossal damage, 2012 is near for us :lol:

"CIA spy" Davis was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda, says report
By ANI | ANI – Sun, Feb 20, 2011 12:18 PM IST

London, Feb 20(ANI): Double murder-accused US official Raymond Davis has been found in possession of top-secret CIA documents, which point to him or the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) operating in the region, providing Al-Qaeda terrorists with "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents," according to a report.

Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is warning that the situation on the sub-continent has turned "grave" as it appears that open warfare is about to break out between Pakistan and the United States, The European Union Times reports.

The SVR warned in its report that the apprehension of 36-year-old Davis, who shot dead two Pakistani men in Lahore last month, had fuelled this crisis.

According to the report, the combat skills exhibited by Davis, along with documentation taken from him after his arrest, prove that he is a member of US' TF373 black operations unit currently operating in the Afghan War Theatre and Pakistan's tribal areas, the paper said.

While the US insists that Davis is one of their diplomats, and the two men he killed were robbers, Pakistan says that the duo were ISI agents sent to follow him after it was discovered that he had been making contact with al Qaeda, after his cell phone was tracked to the Waziristan tribal area bordering Afghanistan, the paper said.

The most ominous point in this SVR report is "Pakistan's ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis's possession point to his, and/or TF373, providing to al Qaeda terrorists "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents", which they claim are to be used against the United States itself in order to ignite an all-out war in order to re-establish the West's hegemony over a Global economy that is warned is just months away from collapse," the paper added. (ANI)

"CIA spy" Davis was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda, says report - Yahoo! News

Interesting article. The article does have merit, lets see the sequence:

(01) US Claims that a diplomat has been arrested
(02) US Cliams a Lahore Consulate Employee is arrested
(03) US Claims that a technical consultant and not an employee but still a diplomat is arrested
(04) US Claims that it is a diplomat has been arrested
(05) US Claims that he was not a technical consultant, nor a employee but a CIA Agent
(06) US Claims he is not a CIA Agent but a CIA Contractor

What the hell. What are guys smoking or drinking, make up your mind who the hell Raymond is, or what ever his real name is?

Too many immature statements from the Obama Network Comedy Central. :no:

Rolf, if and i am saying IF he is tf 373 what the heck was he doing in Lahore when 373 supposedly opperates out of Kabul, Kandahar and Khost.
Arrested by if i remembered traffic police? No offence to the Trafic cops of Lahore but a beat cop doesnt take down a member of a unit so selective it takes the cream of units like the seals.
Just happened to be carrying top secret documents showing the US wanted to give al-queda the bomb, to give them an excuse to declare war on Pakistan? Simply fantasy on so many levels.

Lets cover the other angles, he was found to have a ham sandwich in his car with the obvious plan to smear pork products on the gates of Kamra Air Force Base in an attempt to prevent Pakistani forces entering while US forces attacked.
He was tanned so he must be from RAW.
He is circumsised so he must be from Mosad.
He was once seen drinking vodka so he is really KGB pretending to be a captured CIA agent to discredit the US.

The Davis case causes enough serious problems with out resorting to fantasy to stir up emotions. A taliban bombing that kills and wounds hundreds at a holy shrine gets 40 pages of replies, one yank that killed two men, be they theives, ISI or simply innocent men at the wrong place gets 200pages in 10 threads, it seriously seems people are pushing an agenda rather than showing interests in the facts.

I think we're in for some big surprises regarding what CIA has been upto in Pakistan and other countries in the near future. There's no doubt they've been doing a lot of $#it undetected in Pakistan, which ISI only found out about after this guy was arrested. Hopefully what they know becomes public. The fact that Americans have pushed so hard for this guy to be released shows that their interests are heavily at stake here.

Everyone is basing there article by the EUTimes (The European Union Times - World News, Breaking News)

The legitimation of this site is none. Read every article about it, they quote EU times.

Let me show you some headlines from there articles.

Russian Leader Confirms To Pope New Planet Arrival In 2012
Apple CEO Steve Jobs diagnosed with Cancer, has just 6 weeks to live
World Powers Stunned After Message From God Broadca
st

Brings me to my point, you got to read into everything and every article, seems like alot of people here are brainwashed into reading one source. I always trickle my way through and read through the lines to see if something is real or not.

Good day :)

+1 thanks. 1234char

Back
Top Bottom