What's new

Christopher Nolan's Batman Series - The Best Ever??

Which Film Series Do You Think Is The Best??

• Christopher Nolan's Batman Series

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Harry Potter Series

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The Lord Of The Rings

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • The Bourne Series

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Spiderman Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Bond Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jurassic Park Series

• Any Other

• Total voters

arp2041

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I had seen the previous 2 installments of the Christopher Nolan's Batman series earlier which i liked very much, i watched the third & final installment of the series recently (after downloading it :D), after seeing an epic end to the trilogy, i m wondering if the series is the best film series ever made??

Here are some stats:

1. BATMAN BEGINS (2005)

220px-Batman_begins.jpg

IMDB Rating : 8.3, Rank: 104.

Budget: $150 million, Box office: $372 million.

2. THE DARK KNIGHT (2008)

images

IMDB Rating : 9, Rank: 8.

Budget: $185 million, Box office: $ 1 Billion (approx.).

3. THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (2012)

220px-Dark_knight_rises_poster.jpg

IMDB Rating :8.8 , Rank: 32.

Budget: $250 million, Box office: $ 1 Billion (approx.).

Combined together the Budget of entire series was appox. $ 600 million & the series has grossed approx. $ 2.5 billion at the Box Office. All three films are in the top rankings & won acclaim from critics as well at the Box Office.

What's ur take on this???

The Dark Knight was the best of the lot, specially the unpredictability of Joker's character made this movie a treat.

Kill you? I don’t want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, you… you complete me.

Do you want to know how i got these scars?

Believe it or not I loved dark knight Rises more than Dark Knight. Joker was best the character in the series though

Dark Knight Rises has more glamour, action and pomp without a sound story line.

Agreed, but still better if we consider that it is the third installment, so expectation was high, but no doubt, JOKER was the HERO of the series :enjoy:

Agreed, but still better if we consider that it is the third installment, so expectation was high, but no doubt, JOKER was the HERO of the series :enjoy:

I liked the character of Ra's Al Ghul much. Though nothing in front of Joker.

Maynot be the best of all but surely one of the best.

Batman series of 90's and 80's were always incomplete.
Christopher Nolan always gave a complete storyline from start. It starts who Batman was and how he was formed, which was unexplained in other series.
And moreover of all other SuperHeroes, batman was the only one without Super powers :)
And Man Christopher Nolan's film were always a treat to watch. His screen play and dialogues are the best part of film.
"The Dark Knight" will the best film ever for its dialogue and showing of philosophy :)
Accolades :)

Batman series of 90's and 80's were always incomplete.
Christopher Nolan always gave a complete storyline from start. It starts who Batman was and how he was formed, which was unexplained in other series.
And moreover of all other SuperHeroes, batman was the only one without Super powers :)
And Man Christopher Nolan's film were always a treat to watch. His screen play and dialogues are the best part of film.
"The Dark Knight" will the best film ever for its dialogue and showing of philosophy :)
Accolades :)

Read that he was working on reinventing Superman.

I have a feeling that he'll make Inception-2, what say??

Read that he was working on reinventing Superman.

I have a feeling that he'll make Inception-2, what say??

Yes buddy. He is doing Superman. He said SuperMan was his fav Superhero who have not been shown properly, yet.
So he have taken screenplay into his own hands.
That film is titled "Man of Steel" .
And yes, Inception ending showed, the film is not yet over. We can expect for an part 2. :D

Yes buddy. He is doing Superman. He said SuperMan was his fav Superhero who have not been shown properly, yet.
So he have taken screenplay into his own hands.
That film is titled "Man of Steel" .
And yes, Inception ending showed, the film is not yet over. We can expect for an part 2. :D

totems-on-a-timeline.jpg

will it fall......will it rotate.........will it fall......will it rotate...........will it fall......will it rotate...........:D

Back
Top Bottom