Christmas-Shopping-in-Tehran-14.jpg

Christmas-Shopping-in-Tehran-16.jpg

Christmas-Shopping-in-Tehran-15.jpg

Christmas-Shopping-in-Tehran-4.jpg

600x.jpg

ap_iran_christmas_24Dec12-975x650.jpg

Christmas-Shopping-in-Tehran-13.jpg

12032461-essay.jpg

Sad such news are not captured by global media. I think Indian And Russian news channels can freely access Iran.

KOLLANG ( banned member ) :

happy christmas guys!

when i was child,we used to live in narmak district where mostly the armenians live.

also my best friend is an armenian that her name is Argisht.

Armenians celeberate Christmas 5 days aftar other christians

so yet their christmas is not started yet.

anyway happy christmas to you all

btw,my armenian friend is going to join Iran basketball national team.

cheers ! :)

sadly this years Christmas was not merry for me ,I had to stay in hospital in a 24 hour shift and my greatest challenge and nightmare was to find a way to communicate with patients who seemed to participate in the conspiracy to not understand
the importance of their conditions and my second Nemesis were the patient who seemed didn't want to understand the procedure and the drugs thy asked is not for their disease .some time I thought I'm not speak in Persian

and at least what you have done when at 3:30min in the morning when you are totally exhausted and tired a young person enter emergency ward who seems healthier than you and his body mass is approximately twice as much as you and he claim he came from a party and because he passed from near here and decided to visit us as he was near and then says the reason for his visit is that 2 day ago he went to a doctor for treating common cold and it seems to him the drug they prescribed for him is not as effective as i should have been and he ask you to mde another prescription for him

Just wondering... Are there actual Iranian Christians ?
I know there are Christians in Iran... but they are not actually Iranians...
And also I know that many Christians in the Iranian army died in the Iraq-Iran war... there was a report on it by Alalam TV...

And also I know that many Christians in the Iranian army died in the Iraq-Iran war... there was a report on it by Alalam TV...

Yes, they are Iranians, but often from the minority groups. There are also underground Iranian churches in Iran, and many people in Iran have a enormous love for Jesus, for some reasons I can't fully understand.

Why not? When your generations live in a country for thousands of years,you become part of that country.In my opinion,there is nothing 'non-Iranian' about them.They have contributed to culture and heritage of this country more than their share.

This shows how Iran is a peaceful country... I wish Iran the best.... and I hope that the Great People of Iran continue their stand against western slavery and fight Zionism...

Ahmadinejad congratulates his Christian counterparts with New Year - Trend.Az

http://www.alalam.ir/news/1432353

Why not? When your generations live in a country for thousands of years,you become part of that country.In my opinion,there is nothing 'non-Iranian' about them.They have contributed to culture and heritage of this country more than their share.

oh Please do not get me wrong... what I meant that is there other Christians other then the Armenians in Iran?

I know they are Iranians... like I said before i watched the report about Christians in the Iranian Army during the Iraq war and how many sacrificed their lives for Iran

221647_677.jpg

221648_898.jpg

221651_270.jpg

221656_675.jpg

221657_467.jpg

221659_277.jpg

221665_812.jpg

221663_575.jpg

oh Please do not get me wrong... what I meant that is there other Christians other then the Armenians in Iran?

I know they are Iranians... like I said before i watched the report about Christians in the Iranian Army during the Iraq war and how many sacrificed their lives for Iran
I know what you are saying and the answer is yes,other than Iranian-Armenians who are about 250,000,there are also many non-Armenian Iranian Christians in Iran,but I don't think their number exceed those of Jewish Iranians which is about 30,000.

I know what you are saying and the answer is yes,other than Iranian-Armenians who are about 250,000,there are also many non-Armenian Iranian Christians in Iran,but I don't think their number exceed those of Jewish Iranians which is about 30,000.

Another questions... are the Christians mainly located in Tehran... ?? Sorry for asking a lot of questions :D

Back
Top Bottom