What's new

Chinese ship carrying arms detained by India.

You have detained a made in China ship belongs to an African company, just like you have driven Walmart out of India with their made in China product.

It is funny to see the Indian Media celebrating like they have scored a huge victory against China.

That's the only way India will ever score a 'victory' over us :lol:

We smacked them in war, we invaded them this year, we have completely humiliated them and stripped them of their dignity. Poor guys only have the option to detain poor African countries ships and pretend it a Chinese ship :lol:

Gutless people, they didn't have the nutsack to shoot at our soldiers when we entered India earlier this year because they are p*ss scared of getting another brutalised thumping at the hands of the PLA. The only 'victories' they can have are in their dreams :lol:

so dumb Indian poster did not even read article and claimed its Chinese ship. low IQ idiot.

Its important to read the article first before posting it. A while back, when the world's attention was on rape in India, Some idiotic Indian posted about rape in Hong Kong. I read the article and its about an Indian attempted rape of British tourist in Hong Kong.

As I said: your logic and common-sense left along with Raymond Davis' belongings...hence you are still singing that same falsetto tune.
Well then: remember Raymond Davis.........."sovereignty issues" anyone? :cheers:

Ok - whatever give you peace of mind :cheers: Can we discuss topic on hand now? :cool:

That's the only way India will ever score a 'victory' over us :lol:

We smacked them in war, we invaded them this year, we have completely humiliated them and stripped them of their dignity. Poor guys only have the option to detain poor African countries ships and pretend it a Chinese ship :lol:

Regarding they even detained 2 Chinese planets, this is a small case only.

So, You are equating China = US and Pakistan = Indian here - Congratulation, you already have excuse :pop:

you post is completely ridiculous just like you and your profile picture :lol:

oye kisne pakri chi-chi ki naav???

now hongpoo will threat India with mega farts & farty acid will spread what holds in his name... I am not gonna like that situation .... so I am outa here...

@LoveIcon ... chacha chalo niklo yahan se ... iss umar main bacchon ke saath nahi khelna... bola tha na chachi ne??

Last edited by a moderator:
you post is completely ridiculous just like you and your profile picture :lol:

Acha Ji!!! Than why drag Pak into thread? Ship is still in India, so there is no shame which you wanted to hide :coffee:

oye kisne pakri chi-chi ki naav???

now hongpoo will threat India with mega farts & farty acid will spread what holds in his name... I am not gonna like that situation .... so I am outa here...

@LoveIcon ... chacha chalo niklo yahan se ... iss umar main bacchon ke saath nahi khelna... bola tha na chachi ne??

Bhatiijay - Aa Jaya kar kabhi khusboo laga kay, door door say kyo bhaag jata hai :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect opportunity for DRDO to study China arms, and later develop indigenous arms, using foreign components.

We can directly buy Arms from their ORIGINAL manufacturers, no need to copy off a copy......:smart:

Bhatiijay - Aa Jaya kar kabhi khusboo laga kay, door door say kyo bhaag jata hai :kiss3:

ohhh... to aap hi hai wo tharki buddha jiske bare main dusri thread pe discuss ho rahi hai... I mean taluban & sexual abuse something something..??

paapi bacchon ko kharab karne wale tharki....

When a country like india is sorrounded by enemies and enemies everywhere then there is no other option except releasing it.
Let's have a look at China's neighbours-
1.India-Arunachal Pradesh and Aksai Chin
2.Japan- Senkaku Islands
EEZ disputes with NK, SK, Japan, Vietnam, Phillipines, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia
3.Phillipines-Scarborough Shoals
4. Spratly Island with Taiwan, Malaysia Philippines Vietnam
5. Portions of boundary with bhutan

And you Say India's the one surrounded by hostile neighbours??
Looks like China WANTS hostile neighbours....

Indian coast gaurd is about to do a search operation on the detained ship, IOR close of India belongs to India and Maritime laws also supports it.

There is nothing China or any other country can do, the ship will be detained and tried according to Indian laws.

Back
Top Bottom