What's new

Chinese Weapon Exports

Iraqi Air Force CH-4B combat drone destroy ISIS positions

Iraq's Ministry of Defense (MOD) released footage, which it said showed drone airstrikes carried out against Islamic State group militants and their hideouts.

223350nti9t1h9dyr751th.jpg

213310md76r67obzfg788r.jpg

Last edited:
From fyjs, China made Baoji type 05 armoured car is combat proven, protected Tajikistan Interior minister from harm's way. The armoured car was shot at many times by terrorists and its tyres torn to pieces by explosion. No bullets penetrated the armour plates nor the glass windows, and the vehicle escaped the attack scene despited blown out tyres. The rest of his convoy suffered heavy casualties.

This news was in 2015 September, but I believed it was not posted here.

132305zvpii3wjdi23xh30.jpg

2015年9月,塔吉克斯坦内务部长在一次率队巡视中,遭反政府武装袭击,内务部长乘坐的05式在弹雨直射、轮胎被炸的情况下,高速脱离危险区,而车队其余车辆和人员损失惨重。图中可见,该车已经遍布弹痕,轮胎已经炸烂。

Second commissioned C28A corvette made by China enters Algerian Navy
(People's Daily Online) 13:37, March 15, 2016

FOREIGN201603151340000181210901484.jpg

(File Photo)​

The second C28A corvette made by China's Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding Group, a subsidiary of China State Shipbuilding Corporation, officially began use in the Algerian Navy on March 10.

Senior officials, including Ahmed Gaid Salah, Deputy Minister of National Defense and Chief of Staff of the People's National Army, attended the ceremony for the commission.

In 2012, Algerian military officials signed a contract with China for the construction of three C28A corvettes to be fitted with Chinese and Western systems. This is the second corvette to enter service, following the first in November 2015.

According to China Ship News, all three C28A corvettes are being constructed to the specifications of Lloyd's Register, a maritime classification society—a first for Chinese shipbuilders. New technologies and equipment were used, leading to improved comprehensive performance for the vessels.

The C28A corvettes are around 120 meters long, 14.4 meters wide, and have a draft of 3.87 meters. Powered by MTU diesel engines, the warships feature some stealth elements, including the placement of their exhaust funnels by the waterline in order to reduce the infrared signature.

Each vessel is equipped with a stationary helicopter base, which can carry the Super Lynx military helicopters developed by AgustaWestland.

All the C28A corvettes are equipped with Chinese weapons systems, including eight C-802 anti-ship missiles, a FM-90N launcher for short-range HQ-7 surface-to-air missiles, an H/PJ-26 76-millimeter main gun, two sets of Type 730 CIWS and two triple-tube 324-millimeter torpedo launchers.

The corvettes are also fitted with Western electronic equipment and Smart-SMk2 radar systems from the French defense company Thales. However, all sensitive components and software will be installed only after the vessels have been delivered to Algeria, according to Britain’s Jane's Defence Weekly.

China Delivers Six K-8W Jets to Venezuela, Another Three on the Way
(People's Daily Online) 04:38, March 17, 2016

FOREIGN201603170442000206745147143.jpg

China-made K-8W jet trainers​

The Venezuelan Air Force in late February received six China-made K-8W jet trainers, with the other three expected to arrive soon, the British Jane's Defence Weekly reported on March 14, 2016.

The aircrafts are part of a batch of nine jets that Venezuela has ordered from China in 2013 and are to replace three Venezuela’s jets lost in accidents. According to Venezuelan Ministry of Defense, China will also be responsible for the construction of supporting infrastructures and the equipment maintenance. Total value of the deal amounts US$75.53 million.

The K-8W is a series of indigenous Chinese lightweight jet-powered aircraft, produced by China's Hongdu Aviation Industry Corporation. Operators of the K-8W also include Bolivia, Ghana, Myanmar, Namibia, Sri Lanka, Sudan and Tanzania.

China-made armored vehicles to join overseas anti-terrorism missions
(People's Daily Online) 08:22, March 18, 2016

Sixty VN4 4x4 light tactical armored vehicles have been loaded on ship recently. They will be shipped to foreign countries and be used in counter-terrorism operations there. The VN4 is designed and manufactured in China by China North Industries Corp.

Sixty VN4 4x4 light tactical armored vehicles have been loaded on ship recently. They will be shipped to foreign countries and be used in counter-terrorism operations there. The VN4 is designed and manufactured in China by China North Industries Corp.

I heard that some Chinese netizens blamed Vietnam for using Chinese made weapons to kill Chinese soldiers ( refered to the Sino-Vietnam conflict in 1979 ).

As I talked to my mother ( a veteran ) she said, during 1960s most of small arm and uniform used in Vietnam army are from China.

helmet made by paper
anh3-419b3.jpg

US veterans returned this as respectation to the family of brave Vietnamese soldier who wore it in the combat engagement with them.
tn_2-3dba5.jpg

Last edited:
I heard that some Chinese netizens blamed Vietnam for using Chinese made weapons to kill Chinese soldiers ( refered to the Sino-Vietnam conflict in 1979 ).

As I talked to my mother ( a veteran ) she said, during 1960s most of small arm and uniform used in Vietnam army are from China.

helmet made by paper
anh3-419b3.jpg

tn_2-3dba5.jpg
what were your 4 american fathers going to do with the made-in-china paper helmet?

SFVietHelmetR.jpg

WWI US GI US Army Special Forces Detachment Vietnam Painted Helmet

helmet made by paper
anh3-419b3.jpg

US veterans returned this as respectation to the family of brave Vietnamese soldier who wore it in the combat engagement with them.
tn_2-3dba5.jpg
Pith helmet. Popular in vietnam before. Vietnam used the same style for its army.

Back
Top Bottom