What's new

Chinese Weapon Exports

the most important offer is the money.
In 1980 we did not even have diplomatic relationship with saudis, and we did not buy oil from saudis at that time. But saudis offer China a price that we simply can not reject. And China delivered DF 3.
How they use the missile is so not important for us. In my view it is just a upgrade of the DF 3
1980s China selling DF-3 is for $$$ , today selling DF-21 is more for foreign policy & interest.:disagree:

2014.03 China has 3.95 trillion U.S Dollar foreign currency reserve, China seized World 1/3 foreign currency reserve.
央行:截至2014年3月底我国外汇储备余额3.95万亿美元 占世界1/3
66263_308e0ed71ac33bdd5ef9a46e52628368.jpg

Selling some DF-21 IRBMs can not make China more rich ! :china: More like interests exchange between U.S + Saudis + China, the only headache for China now is Uighur terrorism in XinJiang.

Last edited:
the most important offer is the money.
In 1980 we did not even have diplomatic relationship with saudis, and we did not buy oil from saudis at that time. But saudis offer China a price that we simply can not reject. And China delivered DF 3.
How they use the missile is so not important for us. In my view it is just a upgrade of the DF 3

It was Pakistan that built the bridge between the two.Unfortunately there are ppl in saudi regime who are reluctant to have good relations with rising China.

If it was my decision I would by many chinese products including ZBL-09, ZBD-08, PLZ-05. VN3 scout car plus the hj-8.

also for the air the j10 the L-15 the ZD-5 and even the wz-9.

for the sea why not some o-56 S-20.

for the air defense why not the hq-9.

see China has a lot to offer Iraq.

the reason I would go to China are cost effective for a country like Iraq in need for every penny.
they are good enough to do the job against terrorism plus to defend the country against the region threat.
also China has no lobbies like the west where they always hesitating when it comes to sell weapons to Iraq.

You are ambitious visionary and keep track of finances unfortunately some ppl with-in Iraqi regime are very naive, unaware and arrogant spending money without realizing if US-Russian as usual are using Iraq to make money in time both will ditch it most certainly, Iraqi equipment is going to face spares and other technical problems what Iraq needs to do is get into certain transfer of technologies and built in home that can only be offered by China the prices certainly are the best part.

Saudi and China has very good relationship under the table, Saudi goverment generously donated over 100 millions USD to China in WenChuan earthquake in year 2008.

内蒙古一机首签特种车辆外贸大单---国家重大技术装备网
Special purpose vehicle exported a Gulf States

Lots of Type 59G exported to the unkown country

30x Type59G tanks sell to Republic of Chad

【联合国披露乍得购买30辆中国59式坦克 】近日联合国裁军事务办公室发布2013年非洲国防采购细节。称中国向喀麦隆提供11辆不明型号装甲步战车和12门大口径火炮。向坦桑尼亚提供24辆新型坦克和12门大口径火炮。4月26日坦军曾展示63A两栖坦克和120毫米07PA型自行迫击炮。向乍得提供30辆未确认型号坦克。

Back
Top Bottom