What's new

Chinese bulletproof mask

Hi
Way to go China :china: BTW are those bullet proof glasses

Most probably not. In case they were, they would have frame on 4 sides to give the glass that needful strength against incoming bullets. They look fancy glases to me BUT when China can develop bullet proof facial mask, how hard it would be to add a glass in the eyes region? Probably not much!

:china:

Hi
with protective gear like this all i need is a high speed car and i am good to rob a bank, most probably state bank of Pakistan as it's my right to take what is rightfully mine :devil:

Most probably not. In case they were, they would have frame on 4 sides to give the glass that needful strength against incoming bullets. They look fancy glases to me BUT when China can develop bullet proof facial mask, how hard it would be to add a glass in the eyes region? Probably not much!

:china:

Buddy, from my source, the glasses is bullets proof, but you still got a
good point though.

Hi
with protective gear like this all i need is a high speed car and i am good to rob a bank, most probably state bank of Pakistan as it's my right to take what is rightfully mine :devil:

Nothing their, we are out of stock:rofl:

Ballistic masks have been around for quite awhile. Though they don't tend to be as shaped as the one in the pictures is.

Back
Top Bottom