What's new

Chinese Autos: Van, pickup truck introduced in Pakistani market

Dance

Reaction score
KARACHI:
Al-Haj FAW Motors Private Limited held a launch ceremony for the introduction of two new automobiles in the Pakistani market at a local hotel.
The company aims to introduce a mini van (the FAW X-PV) and a mini pickup truck (the FAW Carrier) to Pakistani consumers. The FAW X-PV’s price has been kept at Rs699,000, while the FAW Carrier is priced at Rs609,000.
The cars will be assembled in Pakistan from June 2012 onwards. On the occasion, CEO of Al-Haj FAW Motors Hilal Khan Afridi said that the cars have been priced competitively, and profit margins kept low, in order to tap local markets.
“The future of automobiles in Pakistan belongs to Chinese technology; it is effective, and very economical as compared to its Japanese and
American competition,” he said.

Chinese Autos: Van, pickup truck introduced in Pakistani market – The Express Tribune

Latest:

1101538746-1.gif

414507-Welcome-to-China-cars-22575111909793-1881295-9.jpg

414508-Welcome-to-China-cars-22575126001445-1881305-9.jpg

nice !!

i dont buy chinese brand cars``because I dont think they are mature enough, I only like German cars and some Italians :P

I think they are coming soon, good to see the Chinese Auto mobiles, it will help reduce prices

Stupid budget decreased regulatory tax 50% on cars above 1800cc

no benefit to ordinary users

but hopefully if this is allowed then we may see a decrease in prices !!

i dont buy chinese brand cars``because I dont think they are mature enough, I only like German cars and some Italians :P

If these Chinese brands are following international rule of standardization like ABS brakes, and other security parameters then the regular customer will be interested in these cars

but the problem for me is they put 100% tax on imported cars``i think its only second to australia
I fansy Mercedez Banz CLS and it costs around $280,000 (1.7RMB) here```-_-

we these Chinese brands are following international rule of standardization like ABS brakes, and other security parameters then the regular customer will be interested in these cars
yes they are``they do have all of these standards``but, I like fansy and luxury``:P

but the problem for me is they put 100% tax on imported cars``i think its only second to australia
I fansy Mercedez Banz CLS and it costs around $280,000 (1.7RMB) here```-_-

yes they are``they do have all of these standards``but, I like fansy and luxury``:P

then stay out of the thread :P

If the government is going to invite Chinese brands for competition and joint production, then Indian TATA should also be invited for joint setup in Pakistan.

The Pakistani Auto industry is incredibly corrupt.
The mafia have made it that only crappy 30 year old cars can be sold and that too for a little less then a modern car.
Pakistan needs to drop the import tax on cars and encourage competition.

If the quality of these cars are good then great or you would nt know when they came and when they left.

Back
Top Bottom