What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

Z-X
MZ-46.jpg

It was rumored that a large transport helicopter is under development at 602 involving some degree of Russian assistance. This design appears similar to Russian Mi-26 but somewhat smaller.

This should be manufactured under license at numbers like 200-300 in 10 years time for PAA, PN and PAF.

Should China provide Pakistan with these for FREE. As it will help Pakistan to fight terrorist better.

Interesting !
Do You also know the regiment ?? ... would be interesting if they replaced the Su-30MKK (9. AR) or the J-7E (7. AR).

Deino

Maybe my question was lost ... any info on this ?

Deino

K3S。

Again me ! Could it be that You mixed 3S (= 3. Division) with 3T (= 3. Regiment) ??? ... since this is what I read in other places assigned to the 1. Division, 3. Air Regiment replacing J-8F at Anshan !

Deino

Again, same shit performance of western 'Copy&Paste' criticize, featured with characteristic Wrong Photo that doesn't match what he was shitting in the article... (of course i know he doesn't understand what he was talking about)

So, bro, give your pitiful feeling to that poor guy...

Again, same shit performance of western 'Copy&Paste' criticize, featured with characteristic Wrong Photo that doesn't match what he was shitting in the article... (of course i know he doesn't understand what he was talking about)

So, bro, give your pitiful feeling to that poor guy...

That's not the J-11D, but rather the testbed that was used to test its AESA radar.

I'm not advocating him but this testbed with all current modifications will be baseline for J-11D, maybe that's why he called it a prototype

Back
Top Bottom