ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
China's per capita GDP expected to reach $10,000 by 2020
July 27, 2015

FOREIGN201507271731000174855666426.jpg

(file photo)
"China will be able to achieve its 7% economic growth goal in 2015, and the country's potential economic growth rate will hover between 7 and 8 percent from 2016 to 2020, "China's Vice Finance Minister Zhu Guangyao said in Beijing Saturday.

China's GDP will reach 100 trillion yuan ($16.11 trillion), with per capita GDP would reach $10,000 by 2020, as the country transforms itself into a well-off society, Zhou said at the NetEase Annual Economist Conference.

:cheesy:Some people don't want to believe this.

Many provinces already reached this level.

24 out of 26 provinces see increase in GDP growth
July 27, 2015
Of 26 provinces that have released their latest economic data, 24 posted an increase in GDP growth in the second quarter, while stable growth remained a major priority for the latter half of the year, reported Shanghai Securities News.

Chongqing municipal and Guizhou province are the only two that reported a double-digit year-on-year growth in the first six months, 11 percent and 10.7 percent respectively.

Anhui and Shandong province saw their latest growth rate in line with the first quarter.

Liaoning province, ranked at the bottom, grew 2.6 percent in the first half of the year. Its full-year growth target was 6 percent.

Beijing and Shanghai municipals reported a 7 percent growth with better-poised economic structure, said the newspaper, as finance, information and technology services contributed to 73.7 percent of the capital's GDP growth.

Economic powerhouse Guangdong province grew 7.7 percent in the first half of the year, up from first quarter's 7.2 percent.

China's GDP expanded 7 percent year-on-year in the second quarter, earlier data from the National Bureau of Statistics showed, remaining unchanged from its first-quarter.

The nation's economic slowdown is likely to grind to a halt by the end of this year or the first half of 2016, and the GDP growth rate will stay around 7 percent, according to Xinhua citing Li Daokui, director of Tsinghua University's Center for China in the World Economy, on Thursday.

Overwhelming Majority of Chinese Remain Optimistic about Economy amid Goomy World
2015-07-26

A survey shows the Chinese feel better about their economy than people in other parts of the world.
Pew Research Center found in the survey that 90 percent of the Chinese say that economic conditions are good and 88 percent of the Chinese are optimistic about financial prospects of the next generation.

More than 45,000 adults of 40 countries were polled in the Pew' s survey, which was focused on people's perception of current economic situation in their respective country.

In general, the survey found that half of the population in Asia-Pacific region regard their economies as good.

Most of the people in other parts of the world, especially in Europe, the Middle East and Latin America, however, are dissatisfied with their economies, said the survey, with 70 percent in Europe, 67 percent in Middle East and 63 percent in Latin America expressing their dissatisfaction.

As to the world's largest economy, America is doing inadequately to improve its economy as 56 percent of the Americans say the economy is bad. When it comes to prediction of economic situation in the future, 60 percent of Americans say they are worried about prospects of the next generation.

GDP per capital and Population of 10 provinces
Guangdong:$10,300,100 million
Jiangsu:$13,141,80 million
Zhejiang:$11,685,60 million
Fujian:$10,376,40 million
Shanghai:$15,191,25 million
Beijing:$16,278,22 million
Inner Mongolia :$11,565,25 million
Tianjin:$17,073,15 million
Liaoning:$10,615,45 million
Shandong:$10,000,100 million

Last edited:
Guangxi GDP per capital 2014:$5,406,population 52 million
Vietnam GDP per capital 2014:$2,052,population 93 million

Why?
Why, I told u guys already, CN got daddy US-JP helps since 1979, thats why CN get richer sooner. Before 1979, CN was just a damn poor nations wt 5000 millions hungry peasants .

But CN will get back to poor nation soon when TPP come to reality:pop:

Why, I told u guys already, CN got daddy US-JP helps since 1979, thats why CN get richer sooner. Before 1979, CN was just a damn poor nations wt 5000 millions hungry peasants .

But CN will get back to poor nation soon when TPP come to reality:pop:
... I suggest u to read my thread about China 3D / CNC tools , there's true reason why China can't easily back to a poor nation in the future, Chinese has advanced machine tools and that bring us the power & wealth. A TPP just can't copy that and can't teach u how to make tools. :coffee:
China's future is here, photos of 3D Printer produce lines ... Made in China !!!

Can't agree more, see china stock market is collapsing, hehe.

I am also under poverty line, I will apply for part-time job, the government 50 cent job is too low.

I'm under poverty line for too long, I was a starving kid since born, my biggest dream is to eat pho, I will work hard for a big bowl of pho, even if there's only one chance, I will fight for the rest of my life.

China's per capita GDP expected to reach $10,000 by 2020
July 27, 2015

FOREIGN201507271731000174855666426.jpg

(file photo)
"China will be able to achieve its 7% economic growth goal in 2015, and the country's potential economic growth rate will hover between 7 and 8 percent from 2016 to 2020, "China's Vice Finance Minister Zhu Guangyao said in Beijing Saturday.

China's GDP will reach 100 trillion yuan ($16.11 trillion), with per capita GDP would reach $10,000 by 2020, as the country transforms itself into a well-off society, Zhou said at the NetEase Annual Economist Conference.

If China reevaluated its GDP using Modi's method, can we achieve $13,000 by 2020?

Problem is that: No TPP nations will buy your 3D machine no matter its good or bad. U cant sell your product, so u cant make money, then u have no choice but to go back to poor nation like before 1979 :pop:
Even Vietnam not need that, other nations doing or will do. Just check 'Made in China' 3D printer on E-bay, u can find the answer ... no need my words.
11-39-46-11-1188.jpg

TPP is coming closer, TPP talks head to Hawaii for final stage from July 28-31, CN stock investors can feel the doom days r coming closer, thats why they keep selling stock and try to run away as fast as possible :pop:
TPP serving for U.S not for Vietnam, whatever u praise the TPP, it's just a TOOL created by American to earn the most benefit from the market of new developing nations like Vietnam ... Without U.S there's no TPP, if TPP not good for U.S there's no TPP, it won't save Vietnam coz TPP isn't the tool created by Vietnamese.

I said China not need TPP, World N.o2 Economy trades bigger than TPP. Without TPP Sino-U.S trade still continue, no stop.

Back
Top Bottom