China's economy in H1 2016

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
7427ea210c54190268d208.jpg

People think crazy things.

I have talked to many Indian economists, and even they consider your growth rate to be cooked to portray the Modi regime in a positive light because low caste Indians are uneducated and impoverished and have no idea about the reality.

I have listened to Trump, and he thinks US economic indicators are either fake or politically corrected.

I have talked to many Indian economists, and even they consider your growth rate to be cooked to portray the Modi regime in a positive light because low caste Indians are uneducated and impoverished and have no idea about the reality.

I have listened to Trump, and he thinks US economic indicators are either fake or politically corrected.
A 20 year old chemistry student from Mumbai talked about how many economists he has talked to...Did he mean netizens? China's economy is largely underrated...This is an open secret. Hope the new methodology can reveal the truth. If China uses American way of GDP bragging, adding those intangible virtual GDP, China can adds an India.

A Reconstruction of China’s 2008 GDP.png

Central Government is always deliberately downplaying regional economy's GDP.
Like they know what's happening here more than local people...

Last edited:
@TaiShang @AndrewJin .

The fact is Chinese government has been using an old counting mechanism for the GDP figures.

They intentionally cooked the books to show a smaller siezed GDP to avoid pressure on RMB.

This has served China well. Well cooked!

Now with entery into SDR the role of RMB has changed...in a gradual manner the real figures will come out at the right time.

But what truly matters is not these figures or those figures. Do we care?

What matters is the development of the western and central regions and upgrading the quality of Chinese economy through innovation and clean tech.

That is already happening faster than I thought it would.

The goal of Chinese economy is from last year on is to focus on green tech/high tech and capture the top regions of value chains in every sector.

Second phase of development. Investments in OBOR will come into play at the right time.

My courtyard house with 21st century tech and traditional architecture is around the corner.

Thank you central government for changing economic gears for making my dream come true!

Why waste energies convincing those who wont be convinced?

Things are moving forward as intended.

I have talked to many Chinese economists, and even they consider your growth rate to be cooked.
to any person with a genuine brain and a decent trip to India would know India's primitive economy is no more than 1 trillion dollars, because 80% of your people are literally eating dirt off the ground```and only like 0.1% are enjoying modern life as rest of the world enjoys``fact

As if one can fake development.

People believe in what they see. Simply judging by the level of development and progress, it is pretty much clear which numbers are overrated and which are underestimated.

On ground level, hard to fake development. ON paper, it's easy like what Modi did. India can tell the world they grew 15% per year, but people are not stupid. Once they see ground reality they will know their GDP numbers are cooked.

Chinese should not worry about what the haters think about their growth percentage. I don't care if they think China's books are cooked or not--I only care about reality on the ground

Oh, I don't deny that my country's growth rates are massaged to an extent. We are growing at around 5-6% instead of the stated 7.5-8%.

A 20 year old chemistry student from Mumbai talked about how many economists he has talked to...Did he mean netizens? China's economy is largely underrated...This is an open secret. Hope the new methodology can reveal the truth. If China uses American way of GDP bragging, adding those intangible virtual GDP, China can adds an India.

View attachment 321349

Central Government is always deliberately downplaying regional economy's GDP.
Like they know what's happening here more than local people...

To an extent I understand that they are not counting some things in GDP. But here we are talking about growth rate, which is something different than absolute size.

As if one can fake development.

People believe in what they see. Simply judging by the level of development and progress, it is pretty much clear which numbers are overrated and which are underestimated.

Most people don't compare differentials of deltas of development.

When people see China they are comparing the last 10 years, a period for which I am not denying Chinese growth rates.

But Chinese GDP growth rate for now is overestimated. And Chinese economy is facing many short, and long term problems and challenges like a debt overload, undeveloped capital markets, capital outflow, shrinking work force.

to any person with a genuine brain and a decent trip to India would know India's primitive economy is no more than 1 trillion dollars, because 80% of your people are literally eating dirt off the ground```and only like 0.1% are enjoying modern life as rest of the world enjoys``fact

Well except those are not facts.

On ground level, hard to fake development. ON paper, it's easy like what Modi did. India can tell the world they grew 15% per year, but people are not stupid. Once they see ground reality they will know their GDP numbers are cooked.

Chinese should not worry about what the haters think about their growth percentage. I don't care if they think China's books are cooked or not--I only care about reality on the ground

Exactly
If China's economy is fake, then what the Indian economy is with this for so many years?

GDP: At 7.6%, India’s growth points to fastest growing large economy
India's GDP numbers for quarter January-March stood at 7.9 per cent as against 7.3 per cent in October-December, thereby making it the fastest growing economy in the world.
http://indianexpress.com/article/bu...now-the-fastest-growing-economy-in-the-world/

YET ,,,,,,,,

India has largest number of stunted children in the world, study finds
PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 26 July, 2016, 5:46pm
UPDATED : Tuesday, 26 July, 2016, 10:01pm
http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/south...est-number-stunted-children-world-study-finds

I have talked to many Chinese economists, and even they consider your growth rate to be cooked.

I have talked to many people and most say your an idiot. It doesnt matter what you say, the ground realities is the most important. Growth in China is much more believable than growth in India. Anyone walking the grubby streets of India will be shocked to hear that India is getting richer.

It is a cheap tactic to not disclose your sources - if they ever existed.

I have talked to many people and most say your an idiot. It doesnt matter what you say, the ground realities is the most important. Growth in China is much more believable than growth in India. Anyone walking the grubby streets of India will be shocked to hear that India is getting richer.

It is a cheap tactic to not disclose your sources - if they ever existed.

You are mistaking absolute with growth. We are talking here about growth. And as I said, I don't think India is growing at 8%.

So even a country worse than India can be growing at a rapid pace.

Also, there is pretty real change in India as well, though you may not see it.

So what's your own estimate, and why?

Actually I don't have any estimate except saying that the growth is below 6%.

There have been many independent indices to measure growth, all of which point to anywhere between 1% to 6% growth rates.

Actually I don't have any estimate except saying that the growth is below 6%.

There have been many independent indices to measure growth, all of which point to anywhere between 1% to 6% growth rates.

No NO. China has had a negative growth rate for the past 30 years. India has been growing 13% from 1995-2012. Indeed, India is the Alpha tiger of Asia.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom