What's new

China Will help Pakistan In developing ICBM

Israelis dont lose it that quick. You are Indian. Fo Sho! LOL!

sell me some of that weed your smoking.

hehe Bro I'll give you my connect later :D

But seriously time is of the essence we can't afford to fall behind in this field 1-2 years is too long. We don't have to publicize it. Just give the ICBM to China or North Korea to test it for us.

hehe Bro I'll give you my connect later :D

But seriously time is of the essence we can't afford to fall behind in this field 1-2 years is too long. We don't have to publicize it. Just give the ICBM to China or North Korea to test it for us.

Rumour has it that Pakistan's first nuclear test was not in Pakistan but in China. Zia witnessed it himself if memory serves me correctly. Keep toking!

But before May 1998, the indians and the rest of the world were saying precisely the above with regards to Pakistan being a nuclear weapons state. Yet it happened. And the alien army still did not turn up :azn: Perhaps the Aliens are on our side 8-)
and anyone would believe that Israel will win 7 arab armies in 48? no...
but low chances and no existence is completely different thing.
And who said they didn't turn up?

But before May 1998, the indians and the rest of the world were saying precisely the above with regards to Pakistan being a nuclear weapons state. Yet it happened. And the alien army still did not turn up :azn: Perhaps the Aliens are on our side 8-)

Bro, did you know that Pakistan and India signed a treaty ways back to inform each other of missile tests? Well in that treaty Pakistan wanted to include cruise missiles and the Indians laughed at that because they were so sure that Pakistan could never ever develop or test a cruise missile and wanted it left out. The rest, as they say, is history. The Indians have always under-estimated us.

and anyone would believe that Israel will win 7 arab armies in 48? no...
but low chances and no existence is completely different thing.
And who said they didn't turn up?

Arabs have incompetent militaries and you guys have free abundant unlimited support from America and Western Europe in terms of finance, goods, provisions and the latest top of the line advanced weapons systems. If you didn't than you would have been defeated decades ago. So when the Arabs fight Israel, they are also fighting America, Britain, France, Germany and the entire West.

Compare that to Pakistan. We have to fight a powerful professional military that is more than 7x bigger than us. Who has FULL support from the West and Russia. Has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. We have to face this monster ALL ALONE. That is unprecedented in the ENTIRE history of mankind.

By whom ? Pakistan ? :lol:

Sigh......It doesnt matter by whom. Muslims have no sense of nationalism as you do. We see the whole world as God's country. It's a different way of thinking. Hindus have two countries- Nepal and India. Muslims have dozens. For us national borders mean nothing. If there was no Pakistan there would still be over 50 other Muslim countries. Then there is the growing nation of worldwide converts. We dont see the world the same way you do. Pakistan is not the be all and end all of Islam. Islam is God's country and He allows no borders. I understand you come here to have piss about and troll but there are serious issues at stake here as well.

Arabs have incompetent militaries and you guys have free abundant unlimited support from America and Western Europe in terms of finance, goods, provisions and the latest top of the line advanced weapons systems. If you didn't than you would have been defeated decades ago. So when the Arabs fight Israel, they are also fighting America, Britain, France, Germany and the entire West.

Compare that to Pakistan. We have to fight a powerful professional military that is more than 7x bigger than us. Who has FULL support from the West and Russia. Has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. We have to face this monster ALL ALONE. That is unprecedented in the ENTIRE history of mankind.
You need to read history about 48 war, almost all ur statement is untrue.
Arabs had massive gap over the "jewish state" in 48, both in quantity and quality.

India isn't a Hindu country, so your logic is flawed.

America isnt a declared Christian country and neither is the UK or the rest of Europe but everyone knows which side of the bread is buttered for them. Please dont drag me down to some childish level, India is a Hindu country. Constitutions mean nothing when a population decides they have had enough of it. Hindus of India are heading that way. Good luck to you.

ps would Modi name a missile Taimur? Rhetorical......

only jusification of icbm is if its a slbm 2 provide long rage 2nd strike option 4 indian attack and even that would require a special sub capable of lauching slbm or a new design of slbm which could b fired from conventional sub torpedo tubes perhaps a slbm version of america canceled midget man mini icbm but mm itself was land mobile icbm not slbm but if we wanna develop mature 2nd strike power this sort of missile dvp would b much better compared 2 developing slbm + ssbn

It appears to you like that, but the reality is different

Listen to me. I am not your enemy, an adversary is not the same as an enemy. I know enough about religion, politics and history to know that what India has endured for 1000 years is not natural. Colonization after colonization, invasion after invasion. It is sad but also explains a lot about how the Hindu psyche has been affected. I have met Hindus in the UK that hate Muslims and dont even know why. Forget all the puerile nonsense they may come up with. The real reason is buried way deep in the psyche of Hindus. To be colonized by anyone is bad enough, to be colonized for 1000 years will leave you with the same schisms that the Jews suffer from when it comes to Christianity and Europe. They too feel historically oppressed and victimized. India is no different. You guys want a powerful Hindu state to regain your sense of 'being' to end the deprivation. It is totally understandable and you have Modi to give it to you. Take it. You should. My concern is for the Indian Muslims. They are fifth column (from your perspective, called Pakistanis etc). I worry for them, not for a Hindu Rashtra. That is inevitable.

Compelling strong circumstantial evidence:

Why was india so powerless to attack Pakistan after mumbai 2008 even though they are more than 7x bigger than us and have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege?

Why couldn't America do to us what they had done to Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya? Even though they wanted to as was outlined by the neocons in their manifesto in the "plans for a new american century".

If they could have they would have. They had India and Israel egging them on to de-fang us (take our nukes by force). They didnt. Question is what stopped them?

Unfortunately neither india or pak is right; they cannot afford to feed their masses or even give basic education and yet this folly of arms race. it is amazing that these very same politicians have no sense of what a nuclear fallout scenario would be across entire region. instead of lifting people out of poverty this lunacy is abound; population is not being controlled and soon with climate change water will be challenged - what good will these long icbms help?
my 2cents....

Ukraine forfeited their nukes for a paper deal stating that their state sovereignty would never be threatened, can you tell us what happened to Ukraine afterwards?

Pakistan faces an enemy seven times her size and five times a bigger conventional military might, Nuclear weapons guarantees our right to exist and we will never give it up.

If Pakistan has a math problem example: 2+2 and Pakistan only has a pen and paper it will take longer. But if China offers a calculator to get it done faster then why not use the calculator?

Stop being hard headed, we still have to build more than 1 missile we can build the rest ourselves! :hitwall:
Top 1 super computer

Back
Top Bottom