What's new

China warns India against oil exploration in South China Sea.

I am glad you escaped the scraping of womb. Lucky you!

Imagine being one of the 400 miliions who were scraped out of the wombs by the CCP thugs.

"If you don't receive the tubal ligation surgery by the deadline, your house will be demolished!",

"We would rather scrape your womb than allow you to have a second child!", (I guess many of you were lucky being the first one and avoided being scraped out)

"Once you get captured, an immediate tubal ligation will be done; Should you escape, we'll hunt you down; If you attempt a suicide, we'll offer you either the rope or a bottle of poison."

and "Kill all your family members if you don't follow the rule!"

Yes, you are a tough guy and a superior being. Hats off.

I hope your toughness helps you survive the next great leap. ;)

Hey don't blame us.
God made us beat up on little Indians.
It's our destiny to humiliate India.

That's why we f***ing loved making a total mockery of your country and your military in 1962.

pla---y or my foot...who cares arrogant people. what a stupid forum is this.. mod's are in sleeper mode i guess. no action against chinese members......

Indian military is rag tag. India is disorganized and indiscipline to beat anyone. Even Pakistan beat you.

when?? :lol:

compared to us u chinese are a joke
while you guys got cleaned up by the japanese, indian army fought and defeated Japs, Nazis and Italians SIMULTANEOUSLY

That great Indian Army (“British” being colloquial, not official) fought and defeated first-rate, first-world enemies: Germans in North Africa and Italy; the Imperial Japanese in southeast Asia. Stripped of Commonwealth camouflage, the Indian Army of 1945 was, in its own right, a veteran combat outfit with global experience.

Restitching the Subcontinent | The Weekly Standard

Since when did white men's acceptance of women of different racial groups become something to boast about?

Shows our women are much more beautiful than your women.
Everyone wants Chinese women, our women are the most beautiful women on planet earth.

Don't you guys think that's a lot of warnings these days? It seems warning has become the new fashion statement of the Communist party to redirect public anger against outsiders rather than revolt against them. :lol:

Shows our women are much more beautiful than your women.
Everyone wants Chinese women, our women are the most beautiful women on planet earth.

So the Caucasian man has become the benchmarking for beauty of ones women folk.

Seriously! i think you are humiliating your fellow Chinese members here a lot.

Back
Top Bottom