What's new

China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran Supports Sri Lanka

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran Supports
Sri Lanka

China ready to further advance relations with Sri Lanka

China is ready to take the relationship further and advance in the all-round cooperation partnership of sincere mutual support and ever-lasting friendship between the two countries, the visiting Chinese Defence Minister General Liang Guanglie said.

MR08292012CD_3.jpg

Sri Lanka : China ready to further advance relations with Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka Pakistan expands ties

Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari called for diversifying trade between Pakistan and Sri Lanka to promote greater economic interaction between the two countries.

He also expressed satisfaction that trade volume between the two countries was following an upwards trajectory.

President Zardari expressed the hope that the two countries would continue to stand together at regional and multilateral forums. During a meeting with president Mahinda Rajapaksa.

MR08312012P_2.jpg

Sri Lanka News | Online edition of Daily News - Lakehouse Newspapers

Sri Lanka Bangladesh expands ties

Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are considering an agreement to promote and protect of investment of each other and increase investment opportunities.

Early conclusion of Such an agreement was discussed when Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa met with the Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.

MR08312012B_2.jpg

Sri Lanka : Sri Lanka, Bangladesh leaders discuss increasing investment opportunities

Sri Lanka Iran expands ties

Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa who is on a two-day visit to Iran to participate in the 16th Non-Aligned Movement Summit in Tehran met Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Friday.

MR08312012NAM_2.jpg

Sri Lanka : Sri Lankan President meets Iranian leaders

what is the purpose of this thread. China/Pak/Bang/Iran support SL IN WHAT? !!

All leaders meet foreign country heads and there is exchange of good wishes. it is stupid to post the pics of all those meetings together.

Maybe it is first time that SL president is meeting foreign presidents. :lol:

After all the thread is started by Lankan Ranger (err.. better called Chinese Ranger). :laugh:

Enough said.

:laugh: :laugh:

Lankan Ranger has a habit of starting threads that make little sense. "Supports Sri Lanka" for what?

Char char logo ka support le na pada !! Kis ka ram naam sathya hogaya ??

All leaders meet foreign country heads and there is exchange of good wishes. it is stupid to post the pics of all those meetings together.

I think you got your insecurity alert as your post is trying to convey the message that the thread was mean as threat and war alliance against india lol.

Not the first meeting but every meeting with these foreign presidents made Sri Lanka's giant neighor constipate

We support you to.. you can add this image too :D:D

manmohan_1099044a__1099044f.jpg

and not to forget Obama, he supports you to in whatever it is..

MRBC924.jpg

Lol Indian feels the need to show how Indian and U.S the cozy with Sri Lanka leader...this proves how important Sri Lanka in world stage...

I think you got your insecurity alert as your post is trying to convey the message that the thread was mean as threat and war alliance against india lol.

what would u say if I post a thread saying India, Russia, japan, US support VIETNAM :lol:

More like SL is milking Chinese dollars for free. anyhow India can eliminate any threat from SL in seconds if the need comes to that.

maybe India, US also support SL as the SL president has posed with them also in some pics. So I would say, Iran, China, Bangladesh, Pakistan, US, India, Canada, Russia, Japan, NATO support SL. Meanwhile no one knows what is it that they support SL in? anyone please enlighten. :lol:

what would u say if I post a thread saying India, Russia, japan, US support VIETNAM :lol:

More like SL is milking Chinese dollars for free. anyhow India can eliminate any threat from SL in seconds if the need comes to that.

Meanwhile no one knows what is it that they support SL in? anyone please enlighten. :lol:

Lol Vietnam...Vietnam needs every helps they can get against China include their formal abuser (US)...but to patch your insecure sentiments abour Sri Lanka...Vietnameses in this Forum will be faster than you to post how India, Russia, japan, US support VIETNAM :rofl: they will need that too.

I'm wondering how much milk left in India...because your trade minister came to China to complain about trade deficite..It's a real concern for China...and if you attack a sovereign nation either a threat or not, China don't need to dirty the hands...UN will take care of you.

If Chinese military delegation go to Sri Lanka....it's certianly about military issues...you Indian can keep guessing about China-military secret cooperation:rofl:

Char char logo ka support le na pada !! Kis ka ram naam sathya hogaya ??

Char char logo ka support le na pada kyun ke india ka ram naam sathya hogaya! LOL

I can see the chinese level of frustration. using pics from trade and investment meetings :lol: b/w SL president and other presidents as a way to score points :lol:

next what, post pics of India and Pakistan presidents meetings to improve trade, and post a thread Pakistan support India in Chinese defense section :lol: I cant stop laughing for sometime on seeing this thread and the Chinese jumping.

Back
Top Bottom