What's new

China lashes out at US over drone attacks in Pakistan

For an American you got a surprise narrow mind, but then again, maybe you are one of those crazy ultra conservatives.

Do you think rape victims are at fault because they are weak?

Pakistan is not in a great position to stop these strikes if they want US help, for all the talk of China colonizing developing countries, the US should really look itself in the mirror for what that actually looks like.

Not in a great position? Whatever. They provide the intel and so on and who to kill. They know they want us to kill this person and that. You have a narrow mind, which surprise me. But then I shouldn't be.

Maybe the Chinese should criticize the Pakistani govt. for supporting the drone attacks behind the scenes.
unfair heading, China is just settling score for US report on Chinese domestic and foreign policy, its aggressive stance in south china sea and its treatment of some people.

and yes you are right, Americans should expose the Pakistanis who actually support these strikes. like I said earlier my only misgiving is where some strikes were conducted just to punish Pakistan I have few examples and wont really like to get bogged down into those examples include where the charity and rescue personnel were targeted who normally rush to incidents and open gatherings of tribals

China says 'Stop drone strikes' ? Well, we'd better stop, then. HAHAHAHAHA !! Yeah, right.

Not in a great position? Whatever. They provide the intel and so on and who to kill. They know they want us to kill this person and that. You have a narrow mind, which surprise me. But then I shouldn't be.

What is this I know you are but what am I?

Since when does the CIA take orders from Pakistani military? If it was the wish of the Pakistan government why did the Pakistan opposition ran to end drone strikes by TALKING to the US, if they are giving orders couldn't they just stop giving the order?

Pakistan has wide hatred for the drone program including top brass who expresses concern for the program, but they are the ones giving the order.

This forum doesn't lack Pakistani people who are there, so maybe they can comment on your accusation.

As to a narrow mind, maybe, but I listed the reasons for why I said you did, all you did was call me a name. So......

What is this I know you are but what am I?

Since when does the CIA take orders from Pakistani military? If it was the wish of the Pakistan government why did the Pakistan opposition ran to end drone strikes by TALKING to the US, if they are giving orders couldn't they just stop giving the order?

Pakistan has wide hatred for the drone program including top brass who expresses concern for the program, but they are the ones giving the order.

This forum doesn't lack Pakistani people who are there, so maybe they can comment on your accusation.

As to a narrow mind, maybe, but I listed the reasons for why I said you did, all you did was call me a name. So......

Did I called you a name? Post that BS why don't you. You started by calling me a narrow minded person.

The Pakistani govt. provided the intel and even allowed some Predator aircraft to be based in there. But at the same time there was opposition by some Pakistanis who side with with the Taliban, even some so ridiculous to the point of praising Taliban who killed tens of thousands of Pakistanis. Even Pakistani posters here think its stupid. Anyways the Pakistani govt. in the public tries to look like they are against the drones, but in reality behind the scenes they want the drones and still keep providing intel, because the CIA does not have the type of network like the ISI.

China says 'Stop drone strikes' ? Well, we'd better stop, then. HAHAHAHAHA !! Yeah, right.
yea you better do, its about animal rights and Chinese are biggest proponents of animal rights.
lately these drones have taken out some real pieces of work and the wahabists across the globe and crying like whores
one Taliban apologist went as far as saying that even if a dog dies due to American drone strike then he will declare it a Martyr.

dont believe me what I am saying, google it up , his name is Fazl Rehman and can do well in American pro wrestling

oh by the way welcome back from the ban. I eagerly await to engage in real men discussion with you some time.

Back
Top Bottom