What's new

China laser anti ballistic missile warhead, an old test decryption

yusheng

Reaction score
happened really 16 years ago.

The map shows the damage effect of high power laser, the left side is an intercontinental ballistic missile warhead whih has obvious "pot" phenomnon and trace caused when it goes at a very high speed per 7-8km/se through the air.

021237iul94flhfhnzilri.jpg

So:

The arrow one, refers to the "pot" phenomenon, knowledgeable should know, only reentry intercontinental ballistic missiles and long-range ballistic missiles have the "pot" phenomenon.

Arrow two, refers to the alloy warheads, melted mark.

Arrow three, refers to the carbon carbon composite material structure of warhead, could resist high temperature about 2000 degrees, also be burnt through, one can see how laser temperature is high!

Arrow four, refers to the shooting time, September 17, 1998. This is a 152 mm howitzer projectile warheads, look at the bottom of the thread of warhead to see that is a inert bomb having no explosive, otherwise the hole of laser irradiation could not exist.

Arrow five, refers to the laser hole burning through. Pay special attention to the surrounding , hole has concav estructure shows laser irradiation powerful enough to burn the surrounding soft.

this picture is very precious, can be repeatedly pondering.

I said it in a 2001 "interview" a navy captain, I'm really seen these burned effector ,unfortunately taking pictures not allowed. now 13 years has passed, today finally see the real photo, feel very proud.

Now no one said I boast, facts speak louder than words, things in there.
From this laser targeting on the graph to now, 16 years later, the 16 years of China's science and technology has changed greatly, which reminds me of the words of Chairman Mao "what enemy possesses we have, what enemy dosenot, we also have!"

005631xhgm6gh65q6ere77.jpg

translated from:
刀口谈兵:将来16+31卖给谁,油霸土鸡波斯大毛?_汉唐归来_新浪博客

From this laser targeting on the graph to now, 16 years later, the 16 years of China's science and technology has changed greatly, which reminds me of the words of
Chairman Mao "what enemy possesses we have, what enemy dose not, we also have!" :china:

India. Viettnam, Japanese, America ... find your groove in the the statement please. 8-)

That was 1.5 decades ago :o::cheesy:

From this laser targeting on the graph to now, 16 years later, the 16 years of China's science and technology has changed greatly, which reminds me of the words of
Chairman Mao "what enemy possesses we have, what enemy dose not, we also have!" :china:

India. Viettnam, Japanese, America ... find your groove in the the statement please. 8-)

That was 1.5 decades ago :o::cheesy:

Low profile is the best show:china:
低调是最牛B的炫耀

too much bragging turn Chinese to Hindus
Compared to some fake images in other Vietnamese forums that's not worth mention.In PDF,you guys also have many bad partners,lol.

Prevent war is better than luring enemies into war.
Show off your real capabilities to deter your enemies trying to fight you is the best move.

Win without war.

Bragging is exaggerate your own capabilities or mention something/capabilities you don't even have. That is something China not doing right now.

Do you think the war head would had an ugly face after hit the ground rock-roll, if it was shot down.

Do you think the war head would had an ugly face after hit the ground rock-roll, if it was shot down.

What if the test was conducted over the Qinghaihu Lake?Or any body of water for that matter?:azn:

Back
Top Bottom