What's new

China has successfully tested the midcourse ABM system again

Last edited:
The interceptor was the HQ-19,aka Chinese THAAD-ETI。

I have it on authorative sources。:azn:

PS Both HQ-19 and HQ-29 have been mentioned on numerous occasions and in numerous internal technical papers。

Last edited:
Chinese military tests anti-missile tech

Chinese military has conducted a ground-based anti-missile technology experiment.

The Ministry of National Defense released the news Wednesday on its website, saying the test "achieved the desired objectives."

However, the Ministry did not give further details.

China carried out two tests on ground-based midcourse missile interception in 2010 and 2013 respectively.

The ground based ABM is usually mid-course.

Before, the US had THAAD, but now it is scrapped in favor of the cheaper SM-3.

You can give me as many negative ratings as you want, you still talk so much crap when you don't back it up about scrapping THAAD. Its already been deployed. I like that negative rating on me to show who is on talking crap list.

You can give me as many negative ratings as you want, you still talk so much crap when you don't back it up about scrapping THAAD. Its already been deployed. I like that negative rating on me to show who is on talking crap list.

It was me who gave the negative rating, not ChineseTiger1986.

unlike the other two tests did in 2013 and 2010, on this time the spokesman did not mention it was mid-course interception test```just said a successful ABM test

Back
Top Bottom