What's new

China draws red line for USA in the South China Sea: ramming / open fire imminent

HongWu002

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
Tonight, state-owned CCTV program 今日关注 declared that if US Navy enters our territorial waters in the South China Sea, we will deploy aircraft (UAV) and warships to engage in ramming and/or live fire exchange!

Now USA is completely humiliated. I bet after this announcement from Beijing, they will run away with tail between legs. What a bunch of cowards. Chairman Xi has spanked our enemies again!

《今日关注》官网

x5115.jpg

:china::china::china:

Last edited:
well , pardon me , but i get a total different impression of china on CCTV english , international ; there the only threat to the US is north korea :lol:

Of course the chinese founded the balls to such moves after iran's several confrontation with the US in the persian gulf (hacking the RQ drone , flying drones over the US navy carriers and broadcasting them on national TV and such) so you gotta be thankful
I dunno what u r taking about.
What I mean is they fail in propaganda, that channel is infiltrated with pro-west traitors. I seldom watch CCTV English, I watch RT more.

I dunno what u r taking about.
What I mean is they fail in propaganda, that channel is infiltrated with pro-west traitors. I seldom watch CCTV English, I watch RT more.

i watch RT too , some really hot russians there , maria finoshina right? why do you think RT is so popular with americans ....

RT is popular among Americanos?

you had no clue ? i thought you were an international student in america yourself , but still if you watch RT more closely you see it's basically old american perverts flirting with their russian girlfriends

you had no clue ? i thought you were an international student in america yourself , but still if you watch RT more closely you see it's basically old american perverts flirting with their russian girlfriends
Why am I an international student??? I don't get your point.

it wilp be fun to watch
Glad to hear India intends to stand on the sidelines this time.
We don‘t want to humiliate them.. Last time they were humiliated by Russia, they bombed a random hospital.
LOL even the CCTV commentator said USA's intention is to look tough after their humiliation in Syria.

I watched Russia Today, but got sick of the propaganda... Now rarely...

I watch CNN, Al Jazzera and Russia Today :P

Three biggest propaganda channels. I don't speak chinese so can't watch CCTV4 for giggles and laughs like with CNN, AJ and RT.

Back
Top Bottom