What's new

China dismisses report on aircraft carriers

aimarraul

Reaction score

* Source: Global Times
* [11:36 January 12 2010]
* Comments

China's Ministry of Defense said a rumor about the country planning to build two aircraft carriers in two years is groundless. The statement was made on the ministry's official website Monday.

* Source: Global Times
* [11:36 January 12 2010]
* Comments

China's Ministry of Defense said a rumor about the country planning to build two aircraft carriers in two years is groundless. The statement was made on the ministry's official website Monday.

aimarraul is it means China is not interested in building aricraft carriers or is not building aircraft carriers for two years??the reason i am asking is that the refurbishment of Varyag is on full flow..can you share some light on it ? :cheers:

two aircraft carriers in two years :lol:

of course,there is no AC but Large-assisted ship

I think China only want to do something one step after step.
It is sure that China will build aircraft carriers! But it will happen after we have built several chaser who have tonnage more than 10000-20000.
Aircraft carriers is a center of armada. Just a aircraft carriers is dangerous and no useful:coffee:

aimarraul is it means China is not interested in building aricraft carriers or is not building aircraft carriers for two years??the reason i am asking is that the refurbishment of Varyag is on full flow..can you share some light on it ? :cheers:

That means China is working to make a carrier fleet to challenge American dominance of the seas.

Their carriers will no doubt be STOBAR, as they intend to use the STOBAR varyg for trainning

and probably able to challenge American carrier groups, near China's reach of about the west pacific.

China will deny reports till a system is fully inducted.

In the case of carriers we wont know till they launch them to sea.

One day some US spy satellite is going to see a carrier under construction, and right before China inducts the Ship the US will release the Info to public

china break dream of Pakistani brother they were hoping one aircraft carrier is for for them

two aircraft carriers in two years :lol:

of course,there is no AC but Large-assisted ship

yes that was surprising to me too.but if i ask about it ..you guys will think i am trolling around..thats why wait for some one to point out :D

One must be fool to think that China not creating any aircraft carrier. They may not create two carriers in 2 years but there must be one or two feeling the heat of welding.

One must be fool to think that China not creating any aircraft carrier. They may not create two carriers in 2 years but there must be one or two feeling the heat of welding.

Just wait in 5 years we shall see, how many they are making

谁,谁,谁说只,只有2艘了?这叫部分否定(partial negation)。

hello everyone! Iam a colleague sutdent of southwest university of science and techology of china. I very want to get some friends in the here. this is my e-mail, 373430217@qq.com ,hoping the one who want to be my future firend can give me an e-mail, look forward to your letter,please show this haedline "I am come from PAKISTAN" when you sending to me .thank you!

hello everyone! Iam a colleague sutdent of southwest university of science and techology of china. I very want to get some friends in the here. this is my e-mail, 373430217@qq.com ,hoping the one who want to be my future firend can give me an e-mail, look forward to your letter,please show this haedline "I am come from PAKISTAN" when you sending to me .thank you!

You can post your invitation here. Click below:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-21516-32990-20204-30475-36807-26469-a-9.html

china break dream of Pakistani brother they were hoping one aircraft carrier is for for them

we dont need an AC, and any buddy who is wishing for an AC in Pakistani waters is mearly dipicting his fanboyism and doesnt know a bit about our defence matters.

:pakistan::pakistan:

adios

Back
Top Bottom