What's new

Cheytac Sniper Rifle

pakomar

Reaction score
SALAM
cheytac sniper rifle also known as m200 is a complete sniper system which has its own computer system which measure temperature (environment and barrel), wind (speed and direction) ,find range of the target even measure earth's rotation. All the operator had feed the values in the computer and the crosshair in the scope adjust according to target. Its bullet size is smaller than 50 cal but still bigger than other sniper bullets(408). The 408 bullet is specially design for cheytac sniper rifle. It has its own suppressor ,the rifle provide better efficiency with suppressor mounted on it . Which is better m107 or cheytac in terms of long operations, reliability in the battle field? Does Pakistan army have cheytac?
:sniper:

turkish army special forces maroon berets
turkish navy special forces sat and sas units
polish special forces grom using this rifle.i think its the best sniper rifle in turkish inventory.we have some domestic sniper rifles,dragunov,gepard etc etc.

pakistan has no.as far as i know only turkey and poland special forces using it.i think it must be in low numbers in turkish inventory around 20-30 rifles.

Hmm :coffee: Nice specifications :enjoy:, Looks Like a nice Sniper Rifle :sniper:.

SALAM
a. Why are they in so low number in turkey?
b. A civilian version of cheytac cost 13750 $ where as m107 cost 8650$ to 11000$, army should buy cheytac instead of m107.
c. In terms of long operations behind enemy lines is cheytac qualified as a Special Forces sniper rifle?

ve aleyküm selam

m200 has more than 2000m range and its one of the best sniper rifle available.

as i mentioned turkish army has 3 special forces.
maroon berets current 7000+ it ll be an independed corps size 20 000
sat 250 men
sas 250 men

i think these 20-30 rifles using by sat and sas forces.as u can see there are few naval special forces so for 500 commando 20-30 marksman is enough.also some of soldier choosing another kind sniper rifles.

turkish army now developing 3 also kalekalıp firm developing 2 kind sniper rifles.maroon berets using generaly domestic weapons.

number are good.i think poland too has 15-20 m200 rifle.

salam
Cheytac sniper rifle has modern electronic equipments, any thing could go wrong may go wrong. Operator can not fully depend on the m200 technology. I think it is good for law enforcement or counter terrorist operations but what about behind the enemy lines operations for 15 to 20 days.

SALAM
cheytac sniper rifle also known as m200 is a complete sniper system which has its own computer system which measure temperature (environment and barrel), wind (speed and direction) ,find range of the target even measure earth's rotation. All the operator had feed the values in the computer and the crosshair in the scope adjust according to target. Its bullet size is smaller than 50 cal but still bigger than other sniper bullets(408). The 408 bullet is specially design for cheytac sniper rifle. It has its own suppressor ,the rifle provide better efficiency with suppressor mounted on it . Which is better m107 or cheytac in terms of long operations, reliability in the battle field? Does Pakistan army have cheytac?

That is taking the sharp shooter out of the equation... I like to work out my own windage thank you very much.

Not bad but I prefer the South Aferican Mechem NTW-20 good luck going up against this thing, or any sniper rifle for that matter

That is taking the sharp shooter out of the equation... I like to work out my own windage thank you very much.
SALAM
Workout your own adjustments (elevation or wind age) that up to you but new technology are developed because to eliminate human error. No matter how good the marksman is under battle field pressure human error exit. Cheytac only modifies the ability of a marksman.

Not bad but I prefer the South Aferican Mechem NTW-20 good luck going up against this thing, or any sniper rifle for that matter

SALAM
I agree with you up to some extend about NTW-20 .It is good against enemy apc, tucks jeeps etc but when you are taking about not giving your position and taking out enemy personals it fails .NTW-20 need crew of two, its is noisy , heavy and operator can not carry a lot of ammo(because of ammo weight).NTW-20 is brought in the field in two pieces by the two crew they have to assemble it in the heat of battle and disassemble it because it is so heavy.
Simply it is an Anti-materiel rifle not a sniper rifle.

SALAM
Workout your own adjustments (elevation or wind age) that up to you but new technology are developed because to eliminate human error. No matter how good the marksman is under battle field pressure human error exit. Cheytac only modifies the ability of a marksman.

bHAISAAB, First go shoot a few rounds in combat and then lecture me about marksmanship. Thank you.

bHAISAAB, First go shoot a few rounds in combat and then lecture me about marksmanship. Thank you.
Salam
I am not lecturing anybody I am giving my opinion as you give yours about (ntw-20) in response to mine(cheytac). We are all here to learn. If you think my responsive was not up to the standard or lacking knowledge do brief me so I am open for learning.
Responsive in positive manner thank you.

Back
Top Bottom