What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Or maybe they want to see what they have to counter first?

But say India goes for MiG 35 the entire way. I mean all orders for MiG 35. How does that Change the decision of which a/c to buy?? I mean only J-10 is on offer right? China has no other planes. J-10 has just come out. it will take some time to mature, it will also evolve a lot. So i'l say J-10's journey has just begun...

Pakistan was intrested in Mirage 2000... So India went to rance to stop Pakistan and buy lots of Mirages 2000... Never Happened. Pakistan wanted to buy Gripen and India went to Sweden to stop Pakistan and buy lots of Gripen... Never Happened. India did the same tactic with Lockheed and F16... They even started daydreaming about Block 70 special for India... Never happened cause they now say that they only want double engined plane...

The problem is that Indian mentallity is based on inderiority complexes. They cannot look at themself... Almost every nation aroud India is irritated... Pakistan (Kashmir)... Ceylon/Sri Lanka (Tamil terrrorism support from India)... Bangladesh... China.... And still it is India that is world democracy... Or India that is capable to be superpower and prosuce latest tech... Reality is that India is a failed nation with lots of internal struggles. India failed to produce a decent tank (Ajun), missiles (Trishul), Ballistic missiles, world smallest fighterjet (LCA)...

Sp basicly I have here a nationalistic country failing in every direction... Cool. The fact that it is so Pakistan oriented is that it will never be able to compete againt something of its own size... Hell, even with more quality and quantity it cannot force Pakistan. Now Pakistan is developing a lot more and now even without assistance... While India runs from Russia to France to Israel...

Pakistan was intrested in Mirage 2000... So India went to rance to stop Pakistan and buy lots of Mirages 2000... Never Happened. Pakistan wanted to buy Gripen and India went to Sweden to stop Pakistan and buy lots of Gripen... Never Happened. India did the same tactic with Lockheed and F16... They even started daydreaming about Block 70 special for India... Never happened cause they now say that they only want double engined plane...

The problem is that Indian mentallity is based on inderiority complexes. They cannot look at themself... Almost every nation aroud India is irritated... Pakistan (Kashmir)... Ceylon/Sri Lanka (Tamil terrrorism support from India)... Bangladesh... China.... And still it is India that is world democracy... Or India that is capable to be superpower and prosuce latest tech... Reality is that India is a failed nation with lots of internal struggles. India failed to produce a decent tank (Ajun), missiles (Trishul), Ballistic missiles, world smallest fighterjet (LCA)...

Sp basicly I have here a nationalistic country failing in every direction... Cool. The fact that it is so Pakistan oriented is that it will never be able to compete againt something of its own size... Hell, even with more quality and quantity it cannot force Pakistan. Now Pakistan is developing a lot more and now even without assistance... While India runs from Russia to France to Israel...

Awwww, I wouldnt call chinese development as Pakistani's.
Technological and Educational base of India is far superior to pakistan, instaead of ranting, do something constructive to improve your situation

I am ranting? You are pathetic. The usual blaiming and arrogance. Did you reply to anything I said? FY.

Awwww, I wouldnt call chinese development as Pakistani's.
Technological and Educational base of India is far superior to pakistan, instaead of ranting, do something constructive to improve your situation

Nice way to continue my friend.

You dont have any idea about technological nor educational base of Pakistan.

Plus, putting it as a cake that Chinese development isn't a Pakistani development, please counter the arguments which are already stated.

Nice way to continue my friend.

You dont have any idea about technological nor educational base of Pakistan.

Plus, putting it as a cake that Chinese development isn't a Pakistani development, please counter the arguments which are already stated.

it is your assumption that i dont know much Pakistani development and educational base,

take this case

Only 40 Sukhoi's are going to be bought from Russia, so as to increase the speed of deployment, and an already ageing and depleting fleet the rest is already being made here amounting upto 190 or so.

For which Munir, stated the whole of Suk-30MKi production line is going to be taken to Russia. Doesnt that show his grasp of the situation, he has been baiting and going unchecked for a long time

And it is also ur assumption that being in Glasgow, i would have never had any Pakistani friends or contacts,
Every textbook in India, blames the indian government for loosing 1962 war/battle with China. First thing for a country to progress "Self introspection"; we had a kargil commision lamblasting the indian amry for its intelligence lapse, how much time did u take for setting up a commision,
let me guess: all the fault lies with indian deception, along with evil jews and USA not supporting you.

I am sorry, I find this a very pathectic attitude.

Adu

"I can rape your comments on technical grounds"

Webby, this is just baiting to start a flame war. This guy has NO knowledge whatsoever about anything, all he does is rant.

Webby

Munir is baiting for a reason, not cuz he is hot headed in front of the computer; he is going to taunt the indians so much that they become exactly like him which inturn make situations that would hurt your sentiments,as you are a pakistani yourself and plus everybody has their own prejudices, only talking and understanding each other can eliminate it. He is one of those people who would like to generalize a whole set of people according to his point of view to further his own agenda. He is deliberatly twisting facts and going around in circle so as to make a confrontation and force you to take a side. In the end this Board would be exactly like PDF; The Major reason Neo and You made this board was not to become like PDF.

Adu

And it is also ur assumption that being in Glasgow, i would have never had any Pakistani friends or contacts,
Every textbook in India, blames the indian government for loosing 1962 war/battle with China. First thing for a country to progress "Self introspection"; we had a kargil commision lamblasting the indian amry for its intelligence lapse, how much time did u take for setting up a commision,
let me guess: all the fault lies with indian deception, along with evil jews and USA not supporting you.

I am sorry, I find this a very pathectic attitude.

Adu
if only you not see a pakistani in glasgow not mean that pakistani not get higher edu.and tell me the result of these commision what happen about the commision of sikh genocide in dehli no on accused which show how much effective these commisions

if only you not see a pakistani in glasgow not mean that pakistani not get higher edu.and tell me the result of these commision what happen about the commision of sikh genocide in dehli no on accused which show how much effective these commisions

Politics, I wil not offer defence, People killed sikhs cuz of indira gandhi assasiantion as well as the radical freedom movement funded by Pakistan, And the ministers did not do anything..Its a shameful part of our history, there are two sides to the coin always, but i will not defend what the mob did. Its a very similar to the Prophet's (PBUH) cartoon issue in Pakistan, could you control it.

You are deviating from the Topic into a political one, In case of Kargil; the government already held the army accountable.

I believe he was comparing Pakistan's educational base "with repect to India" not whether Pakistani citizen in general gets higher education or not.
How does Sikh Genocide come in between?

Ps: I met Pakistani's who were doing thier masters,and some of them were my classmates not some Kebab shop owner..They are very close to me. I know about the ground realities in pakistan a lot. Things are improving and I wish you the best,

I believe he was comparing Pakistan's educational base "with repect to India" not whether Pakistani citizen in general gets higher education or not.
How does Sikh Genocide come in between?

you read carefuly his post,according to him every odd thing happen in india is going under a commision. for educational base i think you go to see in educational threat

Back
Top Bottom