What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Hi Beast and respected PDF Members,

Pakistan will be facing same challenges which China would face from India. China gained its confidence on J-10s from the exercise you mentioned above. Are you aware of any exercise where PAF tested JF-17s against SU-27 or SU-30s and which is giving PAF its confidence? From the news we hear, PAF may not procure J-10s... so what giving PAF its confidence and making it drop an entire platform in the favor of JF-17 blocks?
I think JF17'd proved itself good enough in those excercise when faced SU30, so no need to consider j10A anymore. I think PAF will go for J31 in the future, i will do the same if i were PAF leader to save tight money.

I think JF17'd proved itself good enough in those excercise when faced SU30, so no need to consider j10A anymore. I think PAF will go for J31 in the future, i will do the same if i were PAF leader to save tight money.
why r u saying PAF doesn't have enough money? every country has money for weapons including china & pakistan

867842f4gw1ei7st62pt4j20sg0gkwhn.jpg

Rare image of Chinese delegation in front of an IAI Lavi prototype, mid-1980s.

If all of you are discussing J-10 here because Pakistan is gonna buy it,then close this thread because we aren't.You have my word on that and proof too if you want to

PAF need something like J-11B or better with AESA and advance EW systems to take care of IN & IAF ambitions combined.

Back
Top Bottom