What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

you call that a valid link

Dude I provided a couple of links regarding the el/m 2035 radar a few pages back.
The design of the aircraft is a lot like the Lavi so it makes sense to have that radar as an option. It is also available for export.

Keys,

Israeli assitance to China has stopped following US intervention. I am looking for the link, it started from the Phalcon deal to China being cancelled by the US. Though there has been considerable weapon technology sales to China in the past, it is not so now.

I know that the J-10 has inflight refueling capability. Does anyone know whether it has a retractrable fueling probe or not?

In China,Someone says our country will provide J-10 for Pakistan,the number is 36,really?

Initially we need 36 of these aircrafts but infact PAF needs 400 new aircraft to replace existing ageing fleet.
150 JF-17 will be inducted to replace the Mirage 3/5's, so there's another 250 aircraft to be ordered to replace the J-7 and AQ-5's.

Initially we need 36 of these aircrafts but infact PAF needs 400 new aircraft to replace existing ageing fleet.
150 JF-17 will be inducted to replace the Mirage 3/5's, so there's another 250 aircraft to be ordered to replace the J-7 and AQ-5's.

Order 150 more JF -17, if its so good and path-breaking why restrict it to 150 only. Its damn cheap also compared to other fighters.So you need to buy more of it.

So you will have totally 300 JF-17 and order another 40 or so J-10.

Isnt that a good deal? :rolleyes:

I dont how people over here assume That technological gap will decrease when all the facts and evidence states otherwise. The number of force-multipliers as well new projects are more in india than in pakistan. Non- of the JF-17's have been inducted as yet, J-10 production is only dream now as PLAAF needs them, what you have for sure is the F-16. A darn good fighter Jet, But there 3 better or equal jets in indian side for very F-16.

How Pakistan can employ its assets better and more efficiently than India's, I dont get it.beats me?

thx for translation,看英语真要命

Initial batch JF17 = 150 and J10 = 36...

Like a normal nation buys it goes through batches and improvements cause it is a new fighter. It isn't a tested su27 that is converted into MKI... It is a brand new plane that will evolve.

Even China bought their Flankers in certain batches and versions... Just like USA had a mix from block15 towards block52...

J-10's use Russian-made AL-31FN turbofan engine, while on later production variants the powerplant will be replaced by a Chinese indigenous WS-10A “TaiHang” turbofan. Does that mean we won't be getting the J-10's either, until they r replaced by Chinese engines.

Probably, but J-10's are far off as of now. JF-17's are the planes that Pakistan is focussing on.

Initial batch JF17 = 150 and J10 = 36...

Like a normal nation buys it goes through batches and improvements cause it is a new fighter. It isn't a tested su27 that is converted into MKI... It is a brand new plane that will evolve.

Even China bought their Flankers in certain batches and versions... Just like USA had a mix from block15 towards block52...

As did India buy its Su-30 planes. The initial planes bought from Russia were just Su-30K and MK. They were later evolved in the MKI.

I know that the J-10 has inflight refueling capability. Does anyone know whether it has a retractrable fueling probe or not?

it has a retractable fuel probe, ive seen it in a video.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom