What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Reliable source from pupu, J-10D the silent version(stealth feature) special made for F-35 will show up soon( 据pupu微博透露,j10d用来抗衡f35,不沉默显然这抗衡f35是无从谈起的,既然靠谱的pupu爷说的,又是靠谱的南边,1.11应该就是它了,沉默的棍子。)
dQ931q0.jpg

Where did you read that the J-10D will incorporate RCS-optimizing features? Did you infer it or did "pupu" actually mention it?

Learn some Chinese, so that you could get the answer in my post
And you claimed you're Chinese LOL

Which is exactly why I posed this question. Your claim seems to be based more on inference than actual rumors.

Learn some Chinese, so that you could get the answer in my post
And you claimed you're Chinese LOL

"Learn some Chinese" is just a lazy answer, and a irresponsible answer in this case.

As the image you posted only implies "we will see J-10D soon" and nothing else.

If you don't want to bother translating, at least post the source so some other people can do it.

"Learn some Chinese" is just a lazy answer, and a irresponsible answer in this case.

As the image you posted only implies "we will see J-10D soon" and nothing else.

If you don't want to bother translating, at least post the source so some other people can do it.
Yup, you're right
T2hZxdk.png

edit: No personel rants please !

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, you're right
T2hZxdk.png

BTW, i've no obligation to reply to a Chinese basher faker period

This is more like it.
But it's still from a person quoting Pupu saying "J-10D would be used against F-35". But this rumor is pretty widespread across CJDBY, I'd take that people have actually checked pupu's weibo. But "J-10D = silent J-10" is still just a logical thought from "J-10D will be used against F-35", not a direct quote.

Also,
Sinosoldier is definitely not "Chinese faker", although the Sino part in his user ID may suggest Chinese, his profile/flag is quite clear that he's not.

And he's also no "China basher". Infact he's completely different at another forum. And if you frequent this forum, you know what he's like before. I guess he just got caught in this recent shitstorm against "western china bashers" by some aggressive members here and decided to switch on troll mode. As indicated by switching his profile pic to an Indian flag painted plane.

@SinoSoldier, sorry about talking about you as if you can't see this. I'm sure being thought of as a "China faker basher" is quite enjoyable for you in your trolling mode, but people need to know so this senseless shitstorm can stop.

Chinese is not worth learning
Every language is.
Especially one spoken by 1 billion people.
If you got nothing constructive to say, save it.

J-10A fighter jets in flight training
2017-01-13 13:38 | China Military Online | Editor:Xu Shanshan

0ea173166b1847d1b831f85ecd1d14c7.jpg

Two J-10A fighter jets assigned to an aviation regiment of the air force under the PLA Southern Theater Command taxi on the runway before taking off on a military airfield during a flight training exercise at an undisclosed area in southwest China’s Yunnan Province on Jan. 10, 2017. (81.cn/ Wei Jinxin)

e97c6428c85b4d4e9fb69acbcbe7ec42.jpg

A J-10A fighter jet assigned to an aviation regiment of the air force under the PLA Southern Theater Command taxies on the runway before taking off on a military airfield during a flight training exercise at an undisclosed area in southwest China’s Yunnan Province on Jan. 10, 2017. (81.cn/ Wei Jinxin)

89d1757c236e4bbea9eadb3818e2dcd0.jpg

Two maintenance technicians assigned to an aviation regiment of the air force under the PLA Southern Theater Command perform pre-flight check on a J-10A fighter jet prior to a flight training exercise at an undisclosed area in southwest China’s Yunnan Province on Jan. 10, 2017. (81.cn/ Wei Jinxin)

5894f77b7ef5419da0d94410b4fe5255.jpg

A pilot assigned to an aviation regiment of the air force under the PLA Southern Theater Command sits in the cockpit of his J-10A fighter jet prior to a flight training exercise at an undisclosed area in southwest China’s Yunnan Province on Jan. 10, 2017. (81.cn/ Wei Jinxin)

ffc1180868a94f34979d9a2b039de029.jpg

A J-10A fighter jet assigned to an aviation regiment of the air force under the PLA Southern Theater Command taxies on the runway before taking off on a military airfield during a flight training exercise at an undisclosed area in southwest China’s Yunnan Province on Jan. 10, 2017. (81.cn/ Wei Jinxin)

88f8ec221604411d80c12442e9834441.jpg

b387f3d1c17748c8acb31f8c3ba3720f.jpg

A J-10A fighter jet assigned to an aviation regiment of the air force under the PLA Southern Theater Command deploys a drogue parachute to slow itself after landing during a flight training exercise at an undisclosed area in southwest China’s Yunnan Province on Jan. 10, 2017. (81.cn/ Wei Jinxin)

J-10C with 3 external fuel tanks
(日前,网友上传了疑似歼10C战斗机新照片,显示其强大挂载与远航能力。照片中,疑似歼10C战机挂载了3个副油箱与2枚导弹。图片鸣谢:@机外停车)
vqeLI5G.jpg

Back
Top Bottom