What's new

Check Out the Progress On Apple’s Spaceship Campus

500-800 phones , quite expensive to be honest and medicore product. Once the Syrian Adpoted Steve Jobs died the company has been in decline

Nice phone just excessively expensive

500-800 phones , quite expensive to be honest and medicore product. Once the Syrian Adpoted Steve Jobs died the company has been in decline

Nice phone just excessively expensive

While it expensive other phone makers are lucky to be making a profit. Of all the billions in sales Apple and Samsung control all but $200M in worldwide profits. Those cheaper phone makers are barely staying in business.

While it expensive other phone makers are lucky to be making a profit. Of all the billions in sales Apple and Samsung control all but $200M in worldwide profits. Those cheaper phone makers are barely staying in business.

They're up to a Samsung Note 8 now. I have the Note 3 and I love it and wouldn't want to (nor need to) replace it whatsoever, and I use the living daylights out of it. The only thing I needed to do was replace the battery and I found a local place that had that particular one and now she's running as good as new.

The idea that one has to camp out of Best Buy overnight to be the first to pay $1,000 for the latest IPhone is beyond my comprehension. But hey, to each their own and whatever makes them happy, I suppose.

BTW, Red Sox were fined by MLB for stealing signals from the Yankees using Apple watches! lol.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/05/...n-red-sox-stealing-signs-yankees.html?mcubz=0

They're up to a Samsung Note 8 now. I have the Note 3 and I love it and wouldn't want to (nor need to) replace it whatsoever, and I use the living daylights out of it. The only thing I needed to do was replace the battery and I found a local place that had that particular one and now she's running as good as new.

The idea that one has to camp out of Best Buy overnight to be the first to pay $1,000 for the latest IPhone is beyond my comprehension. But hey, to each their own and whatever makes them happy, I suppose.

I'm fine with my 3 year old iPhone 6.

BTW, Red Sox were fined by MLB for stealing signals from the Yankees using Apple watches! lol.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/05/...n-red-sox-stealing-signs-yankees.html?mcubz=0
Yeah, seems the Red Sox must have hired the Patriot's old support crew.

Back
Top Bottom