What's new

Chairman Pakhtoon Rabita Council & ANP Sindh’s spokesperson joins MQM

shuakataftab

Reaction score
In a dramatic turn involving two arch-rival political parties in the city, Awami National Party’s (ANP) spokesman in Sindh Qadir Khan announced joining the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) on Monday.

Addressing a hurriedly-called press conference at the Karachi Press Club, he said his joining the MQM was a gift to Altaf Hussain on the birthday of his daughter. He pledged to work as an ordinary worker of the party under the leadership of Altaf.

It is a coincidence that when Qadir Khan was addressing the press conference, ANP workers were making arrangements to accord a rousing welcome to the newly-elected senator of the party, Shahi Syed, at the Quaid-e-Azam airport.

Qadir said that Altaf’s ideology reflected the philosophy of Bacha Khan. When he was reminded that being ANP’s spokesman, he used to send messages against MQM to the press, he said: “Give me a chance to rectify my mistakes. I now feel that I am on the right path and by joining the MQM I will undo my wrongdoings”.

He said he had joined the ANP after being impressed by the ideology of Bacha Khan, but “later I found that the ANP has become a party of feudal lords and capitalists, so I decided to part ways with the party”.

Qadir said that he was very much impressed by Altaf Hussain and his ideology. “There is no party except MQM which can serve the poor masses of the country.” He underlined the need to foil all conspiracies in Karachi that were aimed at pitting the people of various communities against each other, saying, he would play a pivotal role in this regard.

Qadir also appealed to the Pukhtuns to work shoulder to shoulder with the MQM, adding the time had come to bridge the differences between the Urdu-speaking people and Pukhtuns. The former ANP spokesman said that he would spread the message and vision of Altaf Hussain in Karachi and Khyber Pukhtunkhwa.
Altaf gets ANP

Former spokesman of Awami National Party Qadir Khan joined Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) on Monday.

Speaking at a news conference at Karachi Press Club (KPC) Qadir Khan alleged that Awami National Party (ANP) has now become the party of terrorists, feudal lords and capitalists which has set aside the philosophy of Khan Abdul Gafar Khan (Bacha Khan Baba).

"Leaving behind the teachings of Bacha Khan by leadership of ANP has moulded me to come into the fold of MQM", Qadir Khan said, adding that MQM is following the commandments of Bacha Khan.

He said he is inspired by the personality and philosophy of MQM chief Altaf Hussain adding that MQM would solve the grievances of the down trodden people of the country.

On the occasion, he appealed the Pushtu-speaking people to join MQM in order to foil conspiracies hatched by some anti-social elements to create hatred between Urdu and Pushtu-speaking people.

He promised that he would remain steadfast worker of MQM till the last breath of his life and will spread the philosophy of MQM chief from Karachi to Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.

Answering to another question, he added the President of ANP Sindh Chapter even does not know the names of his party workers, so how it is possible that he could work for the betterment of the workers.

Talking to journalists, Qadir Khan said ANP has thrashed the philosophy of Bacha Khan with bullets and explosives.

He further informed that around 115 more ANP workers at UC and district level will join MQM soon.

Qadir Khan thanked MQM chief and members of Co-ordination Committee to accept him as a worker.

http://www.brecorder.com/general-news/172/1161906/

Last edited by a moderator:
now this is public revolution not fake imran khan lota revolution

now this is public revolution not fake imran khan lota revolution
u do know that he is considered a super hero up in northern regions right? i wud know because i belong frm there, everyone and yes i mean everyone is with imran khan here

rofl, super hero................

chalo ek aur lotaay kaay PAAAP dhool gayaay! :rofl:

too much horse trading going on currently in politics! everyone is jumping ship and joining other parties. and BACHA KHAN wasn't he a traitor????

and i guess its time to call SWATI,HASHMI,SMQ & NOW THIS QADIR KHAN what they really are opportunists!

chalo ek aur lotaay kaay PAAAP dhool gayaay! :rofl:

too much horse trading going on currently in politics! everyone is jumping ship and joining other parties. and BACHA KHAN wasn't he a traitor????

and i guess its time to call SWATI,HASHMI,SMQ & NOW THIS QADIR KHAN what they really are opportunists!

Bacha khan was not a traitor he never supported Pakistan
A traitor is someone who supports or oppose something for a little time and then do something else like maulana maududi

Bacha khan was not a traitor he never supported Pakistan
A traitor is someone who supports or oppose something for a little time and then do something else like maulana maududi

hahaha Ajj BACHA KHAN bhi maaf hogaya!!! :rofl: jaisaay kay Maulana Altaf bhai after his statement against the partition!

leave it brother "MULK KAAY WASI TAAAR MAFAAD MEIN" lotaay kabool hain subko!!!

bingo ... People like Qadir khan joining MQM will surely defuse tensions and misscomunications created by Dogs in ANP

hahaha Ajj BACHA KHAN bhi maaf hogaya!!! :rofl: jaisaay kay Maulana Altaf bhai after his statement against the partition!

leave it brother "MULK KAAY WASI TAAAR MAFAAD MEIN" lotaay kabool hain subko!!!

well i never said anything bad about bacha khan (except maybe a few times to annoy anp supporters)
as for MQM Altaf hussain claims to be follower of Bacha khan and GM syed

Keeping aside which party gains with this change, it is normally good to have different ethinicities in all political parties. That helps in the national integration in one way. Think about it otherwise having the IK party for the Punjabis or MQM for the people in Karachi etc. So overall it is good for all ethnicities to be present in all parties. That blends better in national integration.

unfortunately PTI has started a new phase in pakistan! any lota is taken as an ANGEL and all his past SINS are forgiven! MQM has followed in the same foot steps along with other parties.

Back
Top Bottom