What's new

Capt RAJA JAVED IQBAL SHAHEED (TAMGA-E-BISLAT)

Xeric

RETIRED THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Capt RAJA JAVED IQBAL SHAHEED (TAMGA-E-BISLAT) embraced shahdat during the Kargil war. Recently his biography has been written in the shape of a book named "SAR BAKAF" by Anwaar Ayub Raja.
Just thought to share it with you.

For now i will just like to tell that this officer's entire family was and is settled in England and despite being a Uk citizen he came back to Pakistan just to join the Pak Army. He got his commission in 1994 and was living here with his uncle, as his family was still in UK.

This is the dedication that Pakistan Army officers has shown.

We all are proud of this brave soul!

A few highlights of the Book

3374451e74c5128a7108f6734f24a32a.jpg

.jpg[/URL]

be910f1b55ffa5df3bf1e8aba0d5b435.jpg

6c01ed43c30f0468a71930a0906815d1.jpg

898a2b0a75819f4d716fce62f89e2e7e.jpg

d834e5e78741a14a6145458abd1eb8b0.jpg

Last edited:
very very touchy, it realy brought tears in my eyes.. just becuase of these dedicated men wee surviving, please tell me from where can I get this book, as I will be in bradford on sunday.

very very touchy, it realy brought tears in my eyes.. just becuase of these dedicated men wee surviving, please tell me from where can I get this book, as I will be in bradford on sunday.
In UK

Book Centre
Booksellers (Shops & other Retail Outlets) based in the White Abbey Road area of Bradford
Tel: 01274 727864
Address: Express House, White Abbey Road Bradford West Yorkshire BD8 8EJ

In Pakistan

Maktaba Rizwan near Bank Square
Mirpur, Azad Kashmir

PS: i dont have any connection with the publishers or the writer.:pakistan:

Touching poetry and very true. Each one of us should make a reaolve to work harder than ever and make our country something to be proud of
Araz

the history of our armed forces is replete with stories of valour and bravery by the young officers corps.
may Allah rest his soul in peace!

There are many other examples of officers like Capt Javed who dispite of being away for Pakistan and having a better life style as compared to Pakistani job holders, still prefer to come back and join the military.

This is a noble act i must say......

As compared to those who "run" from Pakistan in search of "better" jobs.

well people to my surprise i was contacted by the author of this book via e-mail( i dunno from where he got my e-mail). Anywaz, he says that he still have a few copies of this books with him and he wants to give them away. He has asked me to provide you with the contact information so that the interested guys can contact him to get a copy of this book. So here's the information, anybody requiring the book can contact him directly:-

Anwaar Ayub Raja
e-mail:anwaar.raja@yahoo.com
Mobile: 00 44 7830219383
www.anwaarraja.co.uk

Again i dont have any personal gains in this publicity.:bunny:

Capt RAJA JAVED IQBAL SHAHEED (TAMGA-E-BISLAT) embraced shahdat during the Kargil war. Recently his biography has been written in the shape of a book named "SAR BAKAF" by Anwaar Ayub Raja.
Just thought to share it with you.

For now i will just like to tell that this officer's entire family was and is settled in England and despite being a Uk citizen he came back to Pakistan just to join the Pak Army. He got his commission in 1994 and was living here with his uncle, as his family was still in UK.

This is the dedication that Pakistan Army officers has shown.

We all are proud of this brave soul!

A few highlights of the Book

Sad that so many lives are lost due to the stuipdity of few..!!! He should not have died and his kids should not have lost their dad.. if we had stopped this blood thirst..!!!

I hope people realise war is not a solution..!!!

Sad that so many lives are lost due to the stuipdity of few..!!! He should not have died and his kids should not have lost their dad.. if we had stopped this blood thirst..!!!

I hope people realise war is not a solution..!!!

Agreed that war is not a solution but then why your country is eager (or atleast try) to eat us when ever she gets a chance..???

Agreed that war is not a solution but then why your country is eager (or atleast try) to eat us when ever she gets a chance..???

Ludicrous !!!

You guys started kargil, you said there is no military in kargil, you guys were beaten back, now you revere those whom you were not even considering Pakistanis back then. Strange !!!
Why do everything you do have to be strange ???

Ludicrous !!!

You guys started kargil, you said there is no military in kargil, you guys were beaten back, now you revere those whom you were not even considering Pakistanis back then. Strange !!!
Why do everything you do have to be strange ???

You need read and learn A LOT about Kargil, sir.

Till then, RIP!

The story below about a UK born Pakistani Muslim schoolboy who went to Pakistan and killed himself fighting what he calls Jihad is one of many which have been taking place in the UK since the early 1990's. The case below also includes the 'farewell' letter which Tamgha E.Basalat wrote to his sister where he carried out a sucide attack. The pattern of UK born Muslim youth going abroad to fight the West should have raised alarm bells in the UK and the spectre of an attack on UK soil. The laxity with which the UK government viewed the Jihad training of it's Muslims citizens is symptomatic of the official attitude which turned Britain into a terrorist haven.

Basically he was a jihadi looking to protect "Islam".

He gave you people a bloody nose and now you term him as a Jihadi. Why doesnt it bothers me?!

Back
Top Bottom