What's new

Can JF-17 be like Silent Eagle.

Well we need to learn to walk first before we run ...

We need 300-400 JF17 thunder in our inventory before we can start pushing the stealth fighter card

guys abt B2 its also said along with split flaps it also varies the power of the two engins for yaw movement ...

jff.jpg

f35_first_flight_official-thumb.jpg

If JF-17 wants to be somehow bit stealthy then alot of things needs to get changed. The wheels bay needs to be moved out from under belly and shifted by the side of the wing like in F-35. but then at most due to small size of the plane only 4 AAM or 2 AGM can be carried internally.

buddy is it a rough sketch or u have delibrately angled the wing extentions on front cus what i hve read acircular one is better in stealth than a angled one

ok guys another concept to ponder on ..
CAN F 16 become F16 silent viper ...now hear is a little recarch and some concept too ....
first add DSI on our f16 ...
http://attach.high-g.net/attachments/f_16_dsi_180.jpg
then go for some major structural changes like twin tail... angles wings etc
http://www.milint.com/content/DIGER KATEGORILER/Illustrasyonlar/f-16llll.jpg
now add any of these RAM on it ...
Iron ball paint
Foam absorber
Jaumann absorber
after that any jammer radar or any dam avionic suit ll do..
sorry to go off topic but hear is a little CONCEPT plz dont think that i claim any thing like this is happning or not it is just wt i think shuld be done
plz comment
ps another concept
http://www.milint.com/content/DIGER KATEGORILER/Illustrasyonlar/F16_SCHEM_01.jpg

ok guys another concept to ponder on ..
CAN F 16 become F16 silent viper ...now hear is a little recarch and some concept too ....
first add DSI on our f16 ...
http://attach.high-g.net/attachments/f_16_dsi_180.jpg
then go for some major structural changes like twin tail... angles wings etc
now add any of these RAM on it ...
Iron ball paint
Foam absorber
Jaumann absorber
after that any jammer radar or any dam avionic suit ll do..
sorry to go off topic but hear is a little CONCEPT plz dont think that i claim any thing like this is happning or not it is just wt i think shuld be done
plz comment
ps another concept
http://www.milint.com/content/DIGER KATEGORILER/Illustrasyonlar/F16_SCHEM_01.jpg

Ok let me comment. Even if this is possible, US of A won't let you do any modification on F 16. Case closed.

actually im not saying who shuld do it im just asking can it be done?

Can it be done?
No

Why?
- It would need internal weapons bay and the size of the aircraft is too small for that.
- RAM coatings are something only US excels at, for the moment.
- Huge structural changes means, new designs, new infra to manufacture parts, overall huge costs.

So it is not possible.

it is useless discussion that jf be stealth it is for somthing else
it cannot fill the needs of c130 or stealth

grow up man

Can it be done?
No

Why?
- It would need internal weapons bay and the size of the aircraft is too small for that.
- RAM coatings are something only US excels at, for the moment.
- Huge structural changes means, new designs, new infra to manufacture parts, overall huge costs.

So it is not possible.

sir abt the internal weapons bay ....u must have seen the external fuel tanks over fuselage well structure like that canbe used for IWB ...ok again ill not say PAF ll do it let USA do it...
again huge structural change cost is better than R&D cost for a new project...

sir abt the internal weapons bay ....u must have seen the external fuel tanks over fuselage well structure like that canbe used for IWB ...ok again ill not say PAF ll do it let USA do it...
again huge structural change cost is better than R&D cost for a new project...

actually sir, anything outside the wing would add to the rcs, even the external fuel tanks. So there should be nothing outside the wing.

Building a plane is like building a house. If you want to make changes to a house, you are restricted and have to take care of thousands of existing things. But a new house is easier to construct.

Similarly it is easier to build a new plane than to modify a previous one.

actually sir, anything outside the wing would add to the rcs, even the external fuel tanks. So there should be nothing outside the wing.

Building a plane is like building a house. If you want to make changes to a house, you are restricted and have to take care of thousands of existing things. But a new house is easier to construct.

Similarly it is easier to build a new plane than to modify a previous one.

BY saying outsid the wing u mean above the wing sir in simple physics of stealth it is better to have a planer surface beneath the ac rather than above and if u have seen the F15 se video in it although the IWB is loaded underneath styll it is an extra load but its designed and coated to be stealth and i think same cane be done ...now the age of f16 being the most sold AC is over AC like jf17 j10 and migs lca are slowly taking the market for BLK A/B for poor costumers and once f35 comes in market it ll compleatly change the sem=nario rich countrys ll like to buy it and poor ll not spend money on F16 when cheaper and better AC r on market so then i dont think USA ll have any prob to sell modification rights just to strain some more profit out of this AC then modifications like this ll be done for cheaper stealth ACs...just a though

BY saying outsid the wing u mean above the wing sir in simple physics of stealth it is better to have a planer surface beneath the ac rather than above and if u have seen the F15 se video in it although the IWB is loaded underneath styll it is an extra load but its designed and coated to be stealth and i think same cane be done ...now the age of f16 being the most sold AC is over AC like jf17 j10 and migs lca are slowly taking the market for BLK A/B for poor costumers and once f35 comes in market it ll compleatly change the sem=nario rich countrys ll like to buy it and poor ll not spend money on F16 when cheaper and better AC r on market so then i dont think USA ll have any prob to sell modification rights just to strain some more profit out of this AC then modifications like this ll be done for cheaper stealth ACs...just a though

Honestly speaking, I didn't get you. :P

Anything that that is perpendicular to the radar is detected by the radar. In oval or curved bodies there is at least one point which is perpendicular to the radar at any point of time, which is why they kill stealth. So any curved body above or below the wing would kill the stealth and contribute not only to frontal rcs but overall rcs of the aircraft too.

streu1.gif

streu2.gif

Every aircraft in the world is visible to the radar. Even the F22 is visible but at angles which are not important. Its the frontal aspect which is of utmost importance and F22 has a very very low rcs from the front.

If you decrease the rcs from the front, you'd have to compromise from another angle, most probably from below.

Very high RAM usage can overcome this problem but only to some extent.

I have some ideas in my mind about active radar cancellation, but I think its not feasible today. But in future active radar cancellation could be the next big thing in stealth technology. That would be true stealth from all aspects.

nightrider_saulat....Azad is not mad..the the number of J-17s will not stay at 250 but adding 3/4 more squadrons of Thunders. Logic tells PAF is not competing with iaf when it comes to numbers but the number of F-7P/PG and Mirage III/V/A-5 Fantans are around 360+- and PAF will replace them with JF-17s/FC-20 therefore 320 or 15/16 squadrons makes sense and 2 more squadrons of FC-20. That replaces all current inventory at the end of decade with JF-17s/FC-20. So where is the madness except Azad mentioned thunders?

Back
Top Bottom