What's new

Can i join the Isi with flat foot

The Sword Of Allah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Im flat footed I tried to apply for the army but they said you can't so can i join the Isi?

May be you could, as civilian employee. But let me ask, why only army or ISI ?

Is isi easy to join? Why people ask on the bulletin boards?

You can get your feet treated by a surgeon so you can apply after a year

My friends also ask me that will you drop your dual nationality for the army I say yes because I want to serve my country

So why you need to drop dual citizenship for serving 1 country? This is not logic, man.

But isi only recruit if you useful to them. Dont ask on bulletin board how i join spy agency. It not help you.

Flat foot is a very big issue especially when joining the armed forces. Because with flat foot are not good runners and they are prone to knee damage. So they only take people with high arch feet because they are like horses. :lol:

whats wrong with asking on the bulletin boards? after all it is normally advertised for an examination test for hiring civilians as assistant directors in isi .

I ask for personal information. Why credible spy agency so publicly hire? It not sound logical, but maybe the junior people not knowing anything, so advertising is okay.

I'm not familiar, so I ask myself. But it seem counter-intuitive that knowledge of joining ISI is so readily available. I just skeptical. I still skeptical, but can not disprove you, so I give the Thanks to the U.

Im flat footed I tried to apply for the army but they said you can't so can i join the Isi?
Yes you can join ISI and while there may be many other posts which are not revealed to the general public. The post for the Assistant Director is advertised under the banner head of MoD. You would require at-least a Bachelors level qualification to stand eligible for it. May I suggest also apply for FIA and IB AD posts once they are announced and if uniform is the goal then you may also apply for Police services after you clear CSS.

Yes you can join ISI and while there may be many other posts which are not revealed to the general public. The post for the Assistant Director is advertised under the banner head of MoD.

This sound more logical.

I ask for personal information. Why credible spy agency so publicly hire? It not sound logical, but maybe the junior people not knowing anything, so advertising is okay.

I'm not familiar, so I ask myself. But it seem counter-intuitive that knowledge of joining ISI is so readily available. I just skeptical. I still skeptical, but can not disprove you, so I give the Thanks to the U.
i sat for one few years back

Back
Top Bottom