What's new

Can I become pilot from airman?

Daniyal Iqbal

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam o Alaikum. Main ye pochna chahta hon k main PAF ko airman k tor pe join kr rha hon. Mujhy pilot banny ka janon hai. Mery Fcs main 60 percent number nhi hain, Agar main airman ban jaon to kia main mazeed taleem hasil krky pilot ke liye apply kr skata hon, PLZ PLZ help me

Assalam o Alaikum. Main ye pochna chahta hon k main PAF ko airman k tor pe join kr rha hon. Mujhy pilot banny ka janon hai. Mery Fcs main 60 percent number nhi hain, Agar main airman ban jaon to kia main mazeed taleem hasil krky pilot ke liye apply kr skata hon, PLZ PLZ help me

@Rashid Mahmood

There is a procedure to join the Officer cadre from the airman cadre, but I would not recommend it.
The age limit is the same i.e 22 yrs, for civilians and servicemen.

The possibility of become a GD Pilot from an airman, is the same as from a civilian, rather it would be difficult when you are an airman, because you will not get enough time to prepare.

It is better that you repeat FSc, get 60% marks and apply for GD(P) course.

I am very good in studies . Main ny apni metric or inter main bilkul be nhi prha , phir be mery metric main 56 % or inter main 42 %:undecided: number aain hain . I think agar main dill lga kr parhon to main 80 % ko cross kr sakta hon. Mery english b kafi achi hai. Plz mujhy ye bta den k airman se pilot banny ka kia procedure hoga?

If you join PAF as an airman, you will have to do FSc privately and secure 60% marks in it, which will be next to impossible as your airman training will also be going on and you will not get time to do FSc private.

My advice is repeat FSc, get 60% marks and apply for GD(P) course.

What is the working of Provost in PAF ? and also what is the age limit GDP?

General Duty (Pilot)

Nationality:Male / Female Citizen of Pakistan
Marital Status: Unmarried
Height :163cm For both Male &Female
Training:4 years at PAF Academy Risalpur leading to the award of BS in Aviation Sciences and Management from Air University Islamabad
Type of Commission:Permanent Commission (PC)
Educational Qualification:F.Sc with 60% marks in aggregate in any one of the following disciplines:-
:Pre Engg
:Pre Medical
:Comp Sciences
:‘A’ Level with Physics, Math and Biology

Unfortunately you cannot unless you have 60% number in Fsc , and do not cross the age limit .

One more question. Main ny Ics kia hay 42 percent marks ke sath. Mery Subject thy Math , Physics , And Computer. Math and physics Fsc wale he hain. Agar main apna Ics he improve kr lon to kia main apply kr sakta hon ya mujhy Fsc Pre eng he krna pary ga?. Meri Date of birth hai 5 January 1995

General Duty (Pilot)

Nationality:Male / Female Citizen of Pakistan
Marital Status: Unmarried
Height :163cm For both Male &Female
Training:4 years at PAF Academy Risalpur leading to the award of BS in Aviation Sciences and Management from Air University Islamabad
Type of Commission:Permanent Commission (PC)
Educational Qualification:F.Sc with 60% marks in aggregate in any one of the following disciplines:-
:Pre Engg
:Pre Medical
:Comp Sciences
:‘A’ Level with Physics, Math and Biology
Is there any engineering fields in army?

sir mere matric mei 87% marks hain or mei ne airman ka test dia tha jo k clear ho gya hai to kia mjhe join krna chaiye mei pilot bn na chata hun to kia wo khd mjhe fsc krwain gy jis se mei comission mei apply kr skn ga
kindly reply waiting anxiously

sir mere matric mei 87% marks hain or mei ne airman ka test dia tha jo k clear ho gya hai to kia mjhe join krna chaiye mei pilot bn na chata hun to kia wo khd mjhe fsc krwain gy jis se mei comission mei apply kr skn ga
kindly reply waiting anxiously

Do your Fsc first---

Back
Top Bottom