What's new

Can Bonomo, a Turkish Jew represents Turkey at the Eurovision Song Contest

If you care really for Turks, you help Turks gain independence from US hegemony.

That is for u to decide !!
We dont interfere in other countries affair !!!
If u have suppport in ur own country stage a revolution , but i personally dont wish a islamic dominated govt!!!
I wish for a secular govt in turkey !!

zionist jews have no feelings for another country except israel, they work eat and breathe in another country just to benefit israel not USA, not canada not britain and in this case turkey

turkey must understand jews will remain the same, their patriotism lies in their ideology which is israel state ideology

i have never seen a jew who has neutral feelings for israel, there was some jewish member here long time ago from america who spoke like he was from israel rather than USA

Not bad music at all. Generally nowadays Turkish music is pure crap, but this sounds musical

You seem to be against everything that is Turkish or has Turks in it? why?

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

He is not Turkish. His loyalty lies in Israel.

I asked you another question? Why are we sending a Jew? Why not a Palestinian Arab? Is Israel making a lobby here?

How do you know that his loyality lies in Israel, care to explain this ignorance.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Maybe you would not be irritated if your army generals, PM or even president would be a Jew?

Secondly, why not send Palestinian Turkish to represent Turkey and make the Palestinian shout his voice to Europe and make Europe listen to the cries of Palestinians? Instead, we have a Jewish candidate for euro music contest.

That would be representing Palestinians not Turkey while Can Bonome will just sing a Turkish song that's why.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

He is a Turkish person. His faith is Jewish, and this is a music contest, not a war or a presidential candidate.

His is jewish by faith and racially but since they came to Turkey 500 years ago, so we consider them as one of us.

Maybe you would not be irritated if your army generals, PM or even president would be a Jew? Secondly, why not send Palestinian Turkish to represent Turkey and make the Palestinian shout his voice to Europe and make Europe listen to the cries of Palestinians? Instead, we have a Jewish candidate for euro music contest.

Who ever serves better, the person who can do this job the best!.. If it appears to be a Turkish-Jew i will support it.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Citizen of T.C. Does not make one Turkish. He is not Turk. Until today, I never heard him. We have far better musicians, outclass that jew from every angle. I as a Turk, from the ethnicity who created Turkey, want a Turk sing a song, if not I prefer Palestinian.

Now you're being racist.

Alienoz turkey is not a colony of any country we come from the ottoman empire and we are not slaves like some was , every country inthe world has pressure from and control by US because of their power even UK , FRANCE , CHINA even but they are not colonies are they stop speaking like we are a little europeon or african or asian country

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

instead of arguing these we have to fight to stop AKP destroying everything we have soon ataturk will be declared enemy , BDP and AKP will be together

Red beard you are showing your colors. No matter when Jews came to Ottoman empire, they stood as Jews. When Jews, Armenians and Greeks were taking over the Ottoman Empire, Turks of Anatolia were suffering in poverty. Because they feed upon our lands, do not make them one of us, Turks.

That's why they called minorities, not Turk. YES, minority they are called. Not Turks. They were not from Muslim millet during Ottoman Empire, still not Turkish, according to the laws.

You think this decision to send him as representative is coincident? Nay, I dont think so.

Fortunately, Jews, Armenians, Greeks cannot be army generals. By the law.

You called me racist? Whoa, I stand against Zionism, i stand for the rights of Palestinians. I stand for the independence of my country from USA and Israel bond. It is not about racism, I defend my nation and my Ummah against the corruption.

You might like what Israeli alliance did to Turkey, I only see pain. Which makes us enemy of our Muslim brothers. Our government should do necessary things to avoid conflict with our Muslim brothers.

How many Arabs living in Israel?
How many Jews are living in Turkey?

Although in small numbers, Jewish community controls too much in Turkey.

Be honest, work harder as a people, and you will also become more powerfull. No need to blame Jews for their achievements.

Back
Top Bottom