What's new

Calls for interest rate cut in India

indian_foxhound

Reaction score
Pressure is mounting on India's central bank to
cut interest rates when it meets to decide the
course of the country's monetary policy. With economic growth flagging and industrial
output showing few signs of recovery, many are
calling on the Reserve Bank of India to take
action to help revive the economy. But such a move put the central bank at odds
with bringing down inflation. Sameer Hashmi reports.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21211550

Not gonna happen as long as India runs an enormous trade deficit and with a sky high inflation. If your central bank cuts the right now, it will send rupee crashing into oblivion, and poor peoples lives will be totally destroyed.

Not gonna happen as long as India runs an enormous trade deficit and with a sky high inflation. If your central bank cuts the right now, it will send rupee crashing into oblivion, and poor peoples lives will be totally destroyed.

Do you have to troll on each and every thread

Do you have to troll on each and every thread

He's not trolling.

Inflation is much worse than low growth. Cutting interest rates before controlling inflation is generally a bad idea.

Though India's inflation rate now is 7.18%, which is not too bad for a developing country.

So interpreting the indian central bank policy is now trolling? Or maybr you should learn to read.

No...but every thread i have browsed i have encountered you talking only negative things all the time...i have not come across a positive post from you till now

He's not trolling.

Inflation is much worse than low growth. Cutting interest rates before controlling inflation is generally a bad idea.

Though India's inflation rate now is 7.18%, which is not too bad for a developing country.

He may be right and he is free to express his opinion...but everytime you cannot be negative...there is also a positive side to life....

No...but every thread i have browsed i have encountered you talking only negative things all the time...i have not come across a positive post from you till now

He may be right and he is free to express his opinion...but everytime you cannot be negative...there is also a positive side to life....

If i am negative and troll i will just say india sucks, is dirty, etc...

No. My posts do not contain those things. They are perfectly neutral, neither positive nor negative.

If i am negative and troll i will just say india sucks, is dirty, etc...

No. My posts do not contain those things. They are perfectly neutral, neither positive nor negative.

So does China...but many of the Indian forumers have not brought that out

Back
Top Bottom