What's new

Call Kashmir Occupied Territory, call Kashmiris Enslaved Population

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Friends and responsible people in the Government of Pakistan,

Whenever you talk of Kashmir, term it as an "Occupied Territory" and when referring to Kashmiris, call them "Enslaved Population". When you call Kashmir as an "Issue", you minify its intensity and hide the misery which people of Kashmir are going through .

Until late 90s, Pakistan used to term Kashmir as "Kashmir Dispute" but it was Indian request to call Kashmir an "Issue" instead and Pakistan government was foolish to agreed. By doing that, India successfully reduced its intensity and now international audience, who is already uninformed, cannot see graveness of the dispute and misery of Kashmiris under Indian occupation.

What you need to do?

If you agree, spread the message everywhere you can. Start with 10 shares requesting 10 shares further and so on. Only by spreading this message, you can make Government of Pakistan listen and act.

13-08-08-photo-4-600-pix.jpg

indian-army-kashmir-muharram.jpg

May Allah help Kashmiris attain their independence.

Jazak Allah Khair.

Last edited:
yeah i know i am a wise man :D
wise is the man who dont know he is wise .... for instance you know you are wise which dont make you wise and i dont know i m wise which makes me wise ..... isnt that wise
Quoting: Cap'n Jack chirya

Friends and responsible people in the Government of Pakistan,

Whenever you talk of Kashmir, term it as an "Occupied Territory" and when referring to Kashmiris, call them "Enslaved Population". When you call Kashmir as an "Issue", you minify its intensity and hide the misery which people of Kashmir are going through .

Until late 90s, Pakistan used to term Kashmir as "Kashmir Dispute" but it was Indian request to call Kashmir an "Issue" instead and Pakistan government was foolish to agreed. By doing that, India successfully reduced its intensity and now international audience, who is already uninformed, cannot see graveness of the dispute and misery of Kashmiris under Indian occupation.

What you need to do?

If you agree, spread the message everywhere you can. Start with 10 shares requesting 10 shares further and so on. Only by spreading this message, you can make Government of Pakistan listen and act.

13-08-08-photo-4-600-pix.jpg

indian-army-kashmir-muharram.jpg

May Allah help Kashmiris attain their independence.

Jazak Allah Khair.

But i think in Pakistan media, you already report as Occupied Territory right??? What is new with it?

Pakistan also refer Kashmir as "Kashmir Issue" which is fails to explain it from Kashmiris and Pakistans perspective.

What do you think is the reaction going to be? India will begin to do the same to the Kashmir controlled by Pakistan. You don't have the numbers or the diplomatic currency worldwide that India does. Try solving the issue/dispute whatever instead of getting stuck in semantics.

So many posts on Kashmir show that Pakistanis on PDF are desperate. The recent unrest in the valley might have given them some hope of Kashmir joining Pakistan, but with normalcy returning to the valley, Pakistanis don't know what to do except start some jingoistic threads. :lol:

naturally Kashmir never be part of Hindustan, true example 700 thousands of indian occupied army there to control Kashmir..
what a smart strategy india is following. india is not israel if kashmiries start distablize india its gonna be bad for your shine.
Kashmir is not and never be with india...

Kashmir is not a part of India - period. Kashmirs have shown to the world that they are not Indians and Indians too have shown what Kashmir is for them - an enslaved territory.

Spread the world of Kashmir in four corners of the world... the more you talk about it, the more you would support cause of liberation.

:tup:I always have, even after decades of indian subsidies the Kashmiris hate them

Says it all

Back
Top Bottom