bye bye pakdef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
OK every body i have to leave now this forum because i transfer from Jeddah .nice with all our respected members .if some one have any problem from me please forgave me.forget my heavy waight english:lol:. specaily thanks to sir murad .:enjoy:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Good luck Imran

Best of luck for the future.

You should also give a good thanks to Neo for whose tolerance you get to post here even with the worst written English language i have seen. Drop by in the future.

Good luck with all you do.

Good luck Imran.

Hopefully you can find a computer and an Internet connection wherever you go to occasionally drop by.

Always fun reading you, and great uploaded pictures!

Take care of your self and God Bless you SON. This forum will always have a place for you.
Khuda Hafiz
MK

thanks every one my loving people:smitten::wave: .and i will be back if i get from my company every thing like computer and internet:wave::wave:

aray yaar.....where are you going. this is not fair. Well, will certainly miss. Its okay if you have bad english.:enjoy:

Do care to come back whenever you get a chance....Allah Hafiz.:pakistan:

thanks neo i love you
:woot:
Never mind. I like the picture of general you had as your avatar.
Did you had any particular association with him or you are just an admirer like i suppose you feel for Neo.

I was in Egypt and mostly every one knows English words because of tourist influence and one guy who used to serve tea was very kind to me because of the tiny tips. One day he came and told me 'I love you' I was shocked for few seconds and than realised there is some communication gap and told him better use other words in future because it can go wrong with most women and some men too.

i transfer to dhran in saudi arbia from jeddah may be there is no net there

Dahran can be expensive to live!

Dude Dahran is the most posh area in entire SaudiArabia and you are worried about internet?
Any way, all three cities Dammam, Dehran and Khobar are most advance cities of SaudiArabia. If you can afford private internet than you can always buy dialup cards from Jarir or any 'baqala'.
You will find internet kiosk at every street corner.

Don't worry you will not miss any thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom