Is a bufferzone a good option?

• Yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Only those who see everything through sectarian differences think like that.

No matter how powerful your army is,when the majority if country wants you gone,you will be gone.The best example is Shah of Iran which had the 5th most powerful army in the world when he was overthrown.

Revolutions are rarely about numbers, Its about who is the most well organized and prepared, Watch this video and learn something. Skip to 2:40

Last edited by a moderator:
New mortar hit Turkish territory again today...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/08/us-syria-crisis-turkey-idUSBRE8970J320121008

Russian Su-30 will come to syrian aid from the Turks. Slava class crusier will have a warm water port in Syria. Chinese naval assey should be sent to distroy Turks. A CBG filled with 4 Type 054A and 3 Type 052C + A AC willed with J-15 MR Carrier fighter

Sorry I voted without reading your first post. The answer should be no because Turkey would be getting involved in something that it shouldn't be.

Russian Su-30 will come to syrian aid from the Turks. Slava class crusier will have a warm water port in Syria. Chinese naval assey should be sent to distroy Turks. A CBG filled with 4 Type 054A and 3 Type 052C + A AC willed with J-15 MR Carrier fighter

What does Syria give to China? Why is Syria so important? Before you get fantasized whats the reason for china to go war with us?

@Bordo Enes
Then what needs to be done is clear, Asad will fall eventually there's no doubt left aobut that. We must start supporting pro-Turkey elements in FSA preferably Turkmens. And get rid of those who might try and seize power after the revolution. Some sabotage/assasinations should do the trick, the goal must be eliminating anti-Turkey elements not to weaken FSA.

But first we must strike PYD down, we might not get a second chance to do it.

It's too late to crash the party :) we must play it smart from now on.

All I can say is even in your ridiculous scenario United States Fifth and Sixth Fleets wiil enjoy the target practice... china or russia has no place in mediterranean sorry for that :no:

All I can say is even in your ridiculous scenario United States Fifth and Sixth Fleets wiil enjoy the target practice... china or russia has no place in mediterranean sorry for that :no:

Your Erdogan with his pan-ottoman wet dream is pissing of America and Isrealis, The Rus Bear to the north, Syrians and the already pro Netenyahu Greeks and Cyriots. Not Libya achived state of Parieh and despotism. Why on earth would NATO help if Russia bites of the Turks heard.

- understood! sooooo as expected almighty china has no reply for the Fifth and Sixth Fleets ...? :)

-ever heard of article 5

- no need to waste my time for a delusional chinese kid

If China acted like a bully, a boycot of chinese product would result, China would collapse. 1.5 billion Chinese would turn to cannibalism to stay alive.

China would crumble within a year and disintegrate. Chinese hostility would be dealt shiftly, air, naval and ground offensive of Japan would be enough to whipe china away. With help of NATO, there is no doubt of military downfall of China. China I think is overrated. They are regional power.

aid from the Turks?what are you talking about

If China acted like a bully, a boycot of chinese product would result, China would collapse. 1.5 billion Chinese would turn to cannibalism to stay alive.

China would crumble within a year and disintegrate. Chinese hostility would be dealt shiftly, air, naval and ground offensive of Japan would be enough to whipe china away. With help of NATO, there is no doubt of military downfall of China. China I think is overrated. They are regional power.

Actually China is stronger than japan now(thanks the 1% defense budget and stupid PMs of japan,campare with them Mr Erdogan is genius....)

but they can never march the US Fleet

Your Erdogan with his pan-ottoman wet dream is pissing of America and Isrealis, The Rus Bear to the north, Syrians and the already pro Netenyahu Greeks and Cyriots. Not Libya achived state of Parieh and despotism. Why on earth would NATO help if Russia bites of the Turks heard.

Sorry ,may you type English?

anyone knew what did him talk about?

Actually China is stronger than japan now(thanks the 1% defense budget and stupid PMs of japan,campare with them Mr Erdogan is genius....)

but they can never march the US Fleet

Money cannot buy naval tradition my friend. All chinese can do is to throw away numbers...

And please leave retards alone. :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom