What's new

BSF protests shikar by Arab royals

Can't really say about India but here, that's exactly how they are sold. I support greater gun control though. I am one of those guys who would like to live in a gun-free environment but one must realize that the killer will kill, if you take away guns, he'll use a knife, take that away and there's a club, if not a knuckleduster and if nothing else, even a pillow or his own hands will do.

Here the story is of illegal poaching. Govts and private ngo's have taken the case and are somewhat successful.

Hunting for wild rabbits,deer,wild boar etc happens illegally all the time.

But foreigner with a gun would create a huge issue and hence reports of that type are rarest of rare.

to all the Indian's , who are so heart broken over the hunting , if i were you I would first look at my backyard , & see that you are doing nothing better then this in Kashmir , & those are humans . who you are treating like slaves .

This is our Country , & this is our Tradition , Who Gave you any Right to question what we do ??

goosfraba2bo0.jpg

Great. You people are not even understanding why I am saying this.

Why do you allow foreign nationals to go hunting in Pakistan? That is just plain WRONG.
Why are they VIP's? Are they Heads of State? If not then they are NOT VIP's. Why should they get this. Why were they given a private airport. This goes against any kind of norms and sensibilities in India atleast. We donot let this happen.

That is because we are practically their slaves.

I don't know why but I fail to see the ego issue here that many Indian members are highlighting, like I said before, almost half the world issues hunting permits to visitors but it's only a matter of national prestige, honour, sovereignty and what-not when Pakistan is involved?

No. It is an ago issue and a matter of national honour because Pakistan like us got freedom from foreigners and feudals. They used to go to these places to hunt and were treated as royals.

Today we have banned hunting for even our nationals - that includes the erstwhile rajas and feudal lords or elites of such kind, how can you let your national wealth be destroyed by such and for money?

If it was to put food on the table, it is understandable, our tribals still have the right to hunt animals - but only for living off it and even then any scheduled species is not allowed to be hunted.

What is this, that Arabs land at private airports, go for shikar in your country with refrigerated vans and take back the hunt? You have substituted the colonial and feudal/elite leisures from the British to the Arabs.

It is absolutely incomprehensible for us what you are doing and allowing.

That is because we are practically their slaves.

Then you should end these practices which allow them to take advantage of your nation. You have to safeguard it. Every right or privelege has to be given to your own citizens first. And if you think that something should not be allowed for a citizen, it should not be so for a foreigner.

Would the Arab nations allow special priveleges for Pakistani's which would harm their nation? Never

Pakistan lets Arab Royals come to Pakistan for Shikar? For pete's sake, stop this nonsense. Its amazing what Arabs can do and get away in Pakistan. They have separate airports in Pakistan, allowed to come for Shikar, run and fund madrassa's directly. Whats wrong with you lot?

This is how your officials welcome to Israelis.......Second thing they are just doing hunting with maximum with rifles or sniping guns.....they are not using...machine guns or heavy artillery ...which Disturbing the India security forces........:sniper:

This is how your officials welcome to Israelis.......Second thing they are just doing hunting with maximum with rifles or sniping guns.....they are not using...machine guns or heavy artillery ...which Disturbing the India security forces........:sniper:

Nopes we dont have airport named after israelies, neither we give them licences to kill animals, nor we take funds for brainwashing schools.

These are migratory birds and we get the biggest flock as being delta. But people come here to see the beauty of these birds not to kill them. Even the villagers will chase you out if you try to kill them. National Geographic did change people a lot here.

Those Emirs needs to be educated. They used to use children for camel race. They should be shameful as being the head of the state and killing the wild animals who supposed to be the protector.

This thread would surely go down in history a the most lame thread on PDF.

This thread would surely go down in history a the most lame thread on PDF.

so true!

I mentioned in on the first page post that OP quoted a pathetic news from a pathetic Indian rag of a newspaper.

But this awful thread just churns on thanks to:

-- Indians who are desprate to find a fault any fault with Pakistanis
-- Indians who can't have virtual orgasm unless they criticize Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Sorry to see this sad state of affairs with so many "so-called" highly educated Indians.

Pakistani posters on this thread have remained defensive and respectful. They have provided examples of other countries doing the same thing.

But Indians come back with their heads swaying side ways and up and down vigorously and repeat "Main na maanoo", "Main na maanoo", "Main na maanoo", "Main na maanoo", "Main na maanoo", "Main na maanoo".................

What can we say. This is how Indians want to define themselves, by attacking Pakistanis. pathetic pathetic.

peace to you all all

peace on earth and hopefully less hate from India to Pakistan in 2013.

Preserving wildlife. And if at all it just has to be allowed, then atleast foreigners should not be allowed to come to your country for hunting. This is colonial or being subservient.

No it's not. Please don't be ridiculous.

Lots of countries give out hunting licenses to their domestic population AND to foreigners, because it generates revenue.

But no. Pakistan does it, and it becomes an issue of being subservient to our Arab masters. :rolleyes:

Faujihistorian in your haste to label us or me as ignorant and hateful you maybe forgot one thing. That rag of a newspaper is the largest selling english daily. Not as trash as you would like to portray it.

Secondly, the question is of shikar. Are you denying that this happens because its printed by ToI?
If you had bothered to read up on what others have written here, it hurts our sensitivities extremely to have these shikar's by foreign royals because it is absolutely unimaginable in India. There would the mother of all scandals if something like this happened in India. We have laws to prevent all of this unless tribals are hunting for food. Otherwise its forbiden.

Maybe you would have bothered to read and infer this before commenting.

Faujihistorian in your haste to label us or me as ignorant and hateful you maybe forgot one thing. That rag of a newspaper is the largest selling english daily. Not as trash as you would like to portray it.

Secondly, the question is of shikar. Are you denying that this happens because its printed by ToI?
If you had bothered to read up on what others have written here, it hurts our sensitivities extremely to have these shikar's by foreign royals because it is absolutely unimaginable in India. There would the mother of all scandals if something like this happened in India. We have laws to prevent all of this unless tribals are hunting for food. Otherwise its forbiden.

Oh, so it hurts your sensitivities now too?
But..but...I thought it was an issue of being subservient to our Arab masters! :rolleyes:

Get over it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom