What's new

BSF arrested by BGB

Maybe the BSF is looking for food in Bangladesh cause they don't have enough food supply to eat.:rofl::rofl::rofl:the salary of BSF is quite low so that they have to rob Bangladeshi for making their ends meet.

They also wander around to defecate as they dont use latrines. Sometimes they sneak into the bush in Bangladesh territory and get caught.

any news of the BSF soldier who enter our territory & arrested by BGB? till now he is release or not?

Filthy dogs bsf who can only target innocent poor civilians across the border. May Allah make curse BSF and make them suffer. I hope BGB shoots this mofos!

Alhamdulillah.Inshallah we will capture many of these Robbers( BSF) sooner or later.

Why arresting you saviors ?
It does not make any sense to arrest people who "liberated" you from "Oppression".
My Friend, i request you to study history carefully. Who said that india is our savior? The traitors propogate the the oppression theory and unfortunately few bangladeshi believe it too.but we can discuss it on another forum.
If you read dead reckoning by sharmila bose you may find some answer.
And also don't be deceived by the act of current BD government. They are not supporter of india, but they have no other option at that moment .once both side (pakistan and bangladesb) will realize it.
In reality india didn't liberate us from our homeland pakistan that was made by majority Bengali vote. Indians actually took revenge because we were in the main role to break india in order to create pakistan.
So please don't blame our peoples as you should not forget that we (pakistani and bangladeshi) are brothers by blood and your bangladeshi brothers are the victims of the powerhunger of politicians and propaganda of pseudo intellectuls since 1971 .thank you.

Note: to some secular bangladeshis, i do vote for awami league and i love pakistan. Now you can call me razakar, i will not mind.

Last edited:
We enjoyed paying it back 100 fold over the years since including Pilkhana :D

More BD idiots shot, more illegals tortured to death so their families are haunted and never show their ugly faces near the border again....and hopefully get radicalised and rage and hack their own people in bakeries....or kill a bunch load in a mutiny.

SHW will return our guy safely so he can shoot and kill more Bangladeshis each month. Its a pest control....just like Myanmar is also doing.

When we give SHW instructions, we instruct which orifice and how wide to open it. That is the sum total of your "leader" that you bow and worship....or stay weak and afraid to resist :D

lol. which world are u living?India has nothing to do with pilkhana. Only some jamati morons believe that its was 'raw', SHW is a indian slave bla bla. But the reality is completely different.

btw it seems u feel proud of killing many unarmed innocent civilians (almost all of them illegally cross the border for business- cattle trade) by hizra soldiers. a true soldier do not kill a innocent but a hizra do.

yeah we sent the poor soldier back as it is our policy. We are a civilized kind nation. We do not have hizras in our armed forces.I heard the hungry soldier came BD for some food!! :rofl::rofl: that's why we feed him as we feed many indians and kicked him out to the shitty place where he belongs.

'When we give SHW instructions' oh my GOD. 'supa pawa' india :cheesy::cheesy:
bdr_border_clash_2001_19.jpg

We enjoyed paying it back 100 fold over the years since including Pilkhana :D

More BD idiots shot, more illegals tortured to death so their families are haunted and never show their ugly faces near the border again....and hopefully get radicalised and rage and hack their own people in bakeries....or kill a bunch load in a mutiny.

SHW will return our guy safely so he can shoot and kill more Bangladeshis each month. Its a pest control....just like Myanmar is also doing.

When we give SHW instructions, we instruct which orifice and how wide to open it. That is the sum total of your "leader" that you bow and worship....or stay weak and afraid to resist :D
OH its u again? go help ur fellow indians in chinise and pakistani defence threads, i have seen some of them in meserabale condition, May ur fictional mouth:crazy: save them

He will be returned safe and sound while we torture your illegals to death and shoot the smugglers dead.

Enjoy the reality.
Perhaps ur BSF soilder found no ingredients in their daal ! so we will give him a daal treatment :lol:

They also wander around to defecate as they dont use latrines. Sometimes they sneak into the bush in Bangladesh territory and get caught.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks like it was all fake news by BD as usual....and now the BeeDee butthurt crowd are out in full flow.

Back
Top Bottom