What's new

BSF arrested by BGB

What balls you are talking about? Did not this BGB (BDR) killed 97 IA troops in 2001 Roumary border conflict? Official figure is only 16, though!!

Fair enough. I made my statement based on the recent behavior of BGB, wherein the BSF seems to be killing Bangladeshi citizens at will without any action from Bangladeshi forces (http://en.prothom-alo.com/bangladesh/news/122577/BSF-killing-Bangladeshis-28-victimised-this-year). The only way to maintain the safety and dignity of your citizens is to fire back at these BSF guards. They do the same on our border and after suffering a couple of casulties due to our return firing shut up and back off. Bangladesh needs to do the same.

whats the big deal,India nd BD are two friendly countries.he will be back soon and i am sure even if it was a BGD guy he would be back safe and sound..

He will be returned safe and sound while we torture your illegals to death and shoot the smugglers dead.

Enjoy the reality.
We enjoyed reality at 2001,when the bsf was hanging on bamboo like a grilled turkey.

He will be returned safe and sound while we torture your illegals to death and shoot the smugglers dead.

Enjoy the reality.
We enjoyed reality at 2001,when the bsf was hanging on bamboo like a grilled turkey.

We enjoyed paying it back 100 fold over the years since including Pilkhana :D

More BD idiots shot, more illegals tortured to death so their families are haunted and never show their ugly faces near the border again....and hopefully get radicalised and rage and hack their own people in bakeries....or kill a bunch load in a mutiny.

SHW will return our guy safely so he can shoot and kill more Bangladeshis each month. Its a pest control....just like Myanmar is also doing.

When we give SHW instructions, we instruct which orifice and how wide to open it. That is the sum total of your "leader" that you bow and worship....or stay weak and afraid to resist :D

^Looks like this Madrasi ape is done with his contractual call center sweat, now back to his online goofing. Hippity hoppitus. :lol:

Looks like the unintelligent Bongoloid sweat shop coolie is back after working like a slave under his Indian supervisor.

Anyway, is 'madrasi' meant to be a derogatory term ? Anyone sensible would prefer to be called a South Indian than a Bangladeshi

Looks like the unintelligent Bongoloid sweat shop coolie is back after working like a slave under his Indian supervisor.

Anyway, is 'madrasi' meant to be a derogatory term ? Anyone sensible would prefer to be called a South Indian than a Bangladeshi

Don't quote me madrasi, now I have to send my laptop for a complete cleanup!

Both of you seem to be from the same trade union! :lol:

Don't quote me madrasi, now I have to send my laptop for a complete cleanup!

Both of you seem to be from the same trade union! :lol:

Lol another unintelligent remark from a dumb bongoloid sweatshop coolie.

Last edited:
BSF 'jawans' are probably quite easy to lure with a trail of food. Like mice.

Indeed. Looting money is rife in most branches of their armed forces.

The BSF jawans/officers are so wanting for supplies on the Bangladesh border - that they take to robbing Bangladeshi villagers for supplies and food. Primary reasons for the clashes between BSF and the villagers.

Last edited:
Indeed. Looting money is rife in most branches of their armed forces.

The BSF jawans/officers are so wanting for supplies on the Bangladesh border - that they take to robbing Bangladeshi villagers for supplies and food. Primary reasons for the clashes between BSF and the villagers.
Lol..any proof..
Bsf just shoots low life smugglers and pole vaulters..

Lol..any proof..
Bsf just shoots low life smugglers and pole vaulters..

BSF is lower paid than BGB for the same rank and have lower standards of provisions supplied AFAIK. You can Google it if you want.

Yours is not a 'Fauji' country, Bangladesh and Pakistan both are. We take good care of our military people. Perks are excellent and I'd think better than India. I think there is corruption on both sides but corruption is more rife on your side, as evidenced by Facebook posts by Tej Bahadur and others in the BSF.

There are common stories of BSF stealing goats and livestock from Bangladesh side. It's in the newspapers all the time. Bangladesh villagers have low opinions of BSF and not for pole-vaulting reasons.

I wouldn't paint these people as 'knights in shining armor' or anything. They are basically ill-trained paramilitary guarding the borders.....and they have needs too.

Fair enough. I made my statement based on the recent behavior of BGB, wherein the BSF seems to be killing Bangladeshi citizens at will without any action from Bangladeshi forces (http://en.prothom-alo.com/bangladesh/news/122577/BSF-killing-Bangladeshis-28-victimised-this-year). The only way to maintain the safety and dignity of your citizens is to fire back at these BSF guards. They do the same on our border and after suffering a couple of casulties due to our return firing shut up and back off. Bangladesh needs to do the same.
unfortunately if our soldiers do that like they did back on 2001... a weak spine bd leader will set out to help them take revenge on our officers as they did on 2008

Back
Top Bottom