What's new

Brick Klin's Labour asks Imran Khan to come on roads.

Labour who works on Brick Klins is a bonded labour and SC has given verdict it. 5 million people are affected. However, it is still widespread in Punjab. A man representing them asks IK outside of SC to stand for them and come out on roads. Watch the plight of that person and hope that IK can do something for them. On the contray, the person doesn't realize that this system is fvcked up, IK can't even get justice for his own party

@war&peace @Doordie @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Zibago @Leader @mr42O @Emmie @notorious_eagle @The Eagle
Bahut afsoos ke baat he. Aam admi ka jeena haram ho gaya hai is mulak mein.

If SC gives the verdict in favour of the ganja and family, and IK then calls for streetwise protest then everyone will say "see IK doesn't even respect Judiciary"

There are 2 options left, IK should resign from politics and let the country destroy itself. The other option would be that the people come out themselves in the streets and start a bloody revolution and kill everyone that is corrupt, including politicians, bureaucrats, mullahs and judges.
Yeh kaisay ho sakte hai agar army intervene ker ley ghi? Yeh to bharat ko mokah mil jai ga Pakistan per hamla kernay ka.

IK was born in the wrong country. This nation doesn't deserve to have a leader like him
This is the bitter truth. We Pakistanis are not ready for such a brave and genuine man who instead of leading a life of rest and peace chose to fight for his awam.

This nation gets good leaders from time to time, first it was Quaid-e-Azam, then we got ZAB and now we have IK. I really don't know how many chances we will get while our enemies are stalking us and ready to finish us off but we are still continuing with these corrupt goons who have no loyalty and feeling for this country. All they want is to rob the nation and make money as if they don't to have and be answerable to their wrong doings.
Bhai jab tam awam apnay aap ko nahi badley ghi tab tak ghurbat aur gandey hukmaran hakumat kertay rahein ge.

A lion cannot lead an army of sheep.

I think qeema naan and nihari just represent the mentality and characteristics of the people their appetite, greed and shallowness of their thoughts. Basically they value themselves nothing more than a qeemay naan and these types of people are responsible for our sufferings and if they get killed during a revolution, or in natural calamity, that will be the best for rest of the people who are sick of this corrupt system of eternal misery.

I would like to tell you one thing though they may appear to be too many but actually they are a minority and majority of the people want a change especially when someone teaches them. I have heard from my younger brother that how most of villages in our town have changed and support IK over the years. The problem is with the older generation, I have seen within the families the younger people support PTI but the old goons who have earned their living through corruption, references and flattery are so habitual that they do not want any change..They appear to be practising Muslims but they are the ones who compromise on key and fundamental principles of Islam and ethics and they are the main cause for the prevalent hypocrisy in the country that brings a bad name to both the country and religion.

Just look around you will find haji sahab with huge beard and Alhamdulillah and MashaAllah as their pet-words but when they take bribe, they say Bismillah and Alhamdulillah and the shallow people who can't see beyond appearances and don't have the proper understanding of the religion, get impressed and hold such goons in high opinions. While using Allah's name while doing an evil task is doubles the sins and takes one further away from the faith.

Just look at Ishaq Dark, he appears to be such a pious guy with beard, tasbeeh, cap, and something black in his eyes ...wow what a mo'min but this guy is the grand daddy of all corrupt people in the country, working as a hitman for IMF and external agencies, lying and deceiving the nation day in day out and reaping in billions of dollars and buying high valued properties around the globe while the nation is suffering... ask patwari-vermin and they support him.

Similarly, BB used to carry prayer beads in her hands all the time...just to fool the fools. I don't have an ending for it so end stop here but before that I would like to say that I'm not a libtard, I believe strongly in the true religion of Islam and I make no hush hush about it on the forum. My attempt here is point out these discrepancies, hypocrisies, double-standard and dichotomies existing in our society.
Sahi kaha hey bhai. The mullahs and sickulars both benefit from each other's existence and both are corrupt. Most of them are not genuine people and put up a facade.

Imran should stay focused , and keep fixing KPK to best of his abilities , when time will come he will get chance to fix other provinces.

Need to move away form distractions, keep a note of items to fix but dharna for every single issue will become counter productive

Imran should stay focused , and keep fixing KPK to best of his abilities , when time will come he will get chance to fix other provinces.

Need to move away form distractions, keep a note of items to fix but dharna for every single issue will become counter productive

KPK is doing fine, alhamdulillah.

Imran should be engaged in Federal politics. You can't change Pakistan by limiting yourself to provincial politics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom