What's new

Breaking: PIA flight PK-661 crashes enroute to Islamabad, Junaid Jamshed among no survivors

Unlike Amjab Sabri's family Junaid Jamshed's family member were not shown on TV, except for his older brother. Strict family traditions perhaps?
Maybe they didn't want to. Its tough time for any family when the elder departs. Either they could be on TV or busy in his final rituals i.e. Janazah and Fateha.

today SIB started the investigation and asked CAA to provide the ATC communication with PK661 and asked PIA to submit the technical/maintenance log of AP-BHO
http://www.historyofpia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=176645#p176645
The communication audio is already out

thats leaked audio though i pointed out about official record handover
Communication with ATC would help by not that much. The real important thing is the communication inside the cockpit because of sudden escalation of the situation. ATC quickly lost contact with the ill-fated plane.

Junaid Jamshed isn't buried yet. People have started dreaming about him. Does it make sense :hitwall:

Communication with ATC would help by not that much. The real important thing is the communication inside the cockpit because of sudden escalation of the situation. ATC quickly lost contact with the ill-fated plane.
agree, data from CVR and FDR will be most important evidence to conclude the investigation, though maintenance log book, last ATC communication with PK661, ground handling staff at Chitral, engineers who performed last checks on Hotel Oscar, and so may etc etc will also contribute to investigation

last but not least, i am not drawing any conclusion for the PK661 accident neither i support any speculation(s) spread around since i believe more in investigation and of course transparency should be prime concern for all and not be a blame game at end on those who cannot defend themself anymore!

moreover, every single passenger was valuable to nation not just alone JJ and we all should give respect and pray magfirat for all the departed souls including crew, engineer, marshals, passengers, but should not be specific to any individual

Do we only dream about people who are in graves ?

O yaar don't make religion a joke PLEASE. It is highest level of joke and trolling. In Hindi its called 'kilwar kerna' in appropriate words. My heart tears of blood on this particular act.

Final rituals have some value or not?

O yaar don't make religion a joke PLEASE. It is highest level of joke and trolling. In Hindi its called 'kilwar kerna' in appropriate words. My heart tears of blood on this particular act.

Final rituals have some value or not?
Aap ki bat ki smjh nhi aai, sirf ek zaati satah sy dream share kia gaya hai, na kisi sy hujjat mangi gai ha na is ko kisi or chiz k liye bunyad bnaya gaya hai, so what is wrong in it ?

Aap ki bat ki smjh nhi aai, sirf ek zaati satah sy dream share kia gaya hai, na kisi sy hujjat mangi gai ha na is ko kisi or chiz k liye bunyad bnaya gaya hai, so what is wrong in it ?

O bhai who is sharing the dream? a national level popular scholar whose talk itself becomes a 'hujjat'.

God bless the religion which has that kind of scholars.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom