What's new

Breaking: PIA flight PK-661 crashes enroute to Islamabad, Junaid Jamshed among no survivors

And pilot failed the test 15 times....

I would hold off on the blame until it's been ascertained where it is to be appropriated. By the looks of it, the pilot was experienced on our northern routes and trust me when I say that only above par pilots can fly those routes. A number of things could have gone wrong and do go wrong on flights.

PIA is worst record of crashes for international we have choices to select the best one but for local there are not much choices. What a lost

No it does not. Please stop spreading utter bs. PIA scored 6/7 stars in safety.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Only if the plane is within specified weight limits at takeoff to begin with, and assuming the correct shutdown procedures were followed.

Would it have taken off from Chitral (1500 meters) had it been over weight? Will you not stop being your self even for this?

According to ARY every single thing is MUTANAZA

PIA = MUTANAZA
CEO of PIA = MUTANAZA
Mangagement of PIA = MUTANAZA
Conditions of Planes of PIA = MUTANAZA
Engineers of PIA = MUTANAZA
Services of PIA = MUTANAZA
Qualifications of Staff and Engineers = MUTANAZA
Leasing Planes = MUTANAZA
Government= MUTANAZA

Pakistan = MUTANAZA
And to GEO news its ARMY and ISI sajish to derail jamhoriyat

Still better than GEO news which accepted that they launched campaign against DG ISI yet they recieve blessing of Baboon govt
Oh and Hazrat Ali ka qoul hay
Ye na daikho kon kehta hay ye deikho kiya kehta hay
And btw didnt sister of the fallen pilot inform all of us that this plane had engine issues?
You can believe this news to be an ARMY consipiracy but that will not bring back the dead or repair other ATR,s which are also rumored to be under similar conditions btw care to tell us why a pilot refused to fly an ATR planes yesterday if everything was hunkydorry?

So who's responsible for this crash than?
Those who cut corners in PIA

Unlike Amjab Sabri's family Junaid Jamshed's family member were not shown on TV, except for his older brother. Strict family traditions perhaps?

And to GEO news its ARMY and ISI sajish to derail jamhoriyat

Still better than GEO news which accepted that they launched campaign against DG ISI yet they recieve blessing of Baboon govt
Oh and Hazrat Ali ka qoul hay
Ye na daikho kon kehta hay ye deikho kiya kehta hay
And btw didnt sister of the fallen pilot inform all of us that this plane had engine issues?
You can believe this news to be an ARMY consipiracy but that will not bring back the dead or repair other ATR,s which are also rumored to be under similar conditions btw care to tell us why a pilot refused to fly an ATR planes yesterday if everything was hunkydorry?

Those who cut corners in PIA

Paa g Investigation bhi koi cheez hai uska to intezaar krlo...

Paa g Investigation bhi koi cheez hai uska to intezaar krlo...
Model town ki investigation ka kiya bana ilzam marney waloan par dal diya
Bhoja crash ka kiya bana?
Memo gate ka kiya bana?
Abbotabad commision ka kiya bana?
Dawn leaks ka kiya bana?
Geo case ka kiya bana?
Pakistan ki adalatoan mein insaf bikta hay kuti choraan naal rali ey ham gand saaf karney ki koshish karein gay ye hamara farz hey lekin ye kehna durust nahi key adalatoan sey insaf ki tawako ki jani chahiye

Cant understand all the posters here and the whole Media, why the cry so big about only the Junaid, also the other killed passangers deserve the same attention !

i thought same but avoid to post . he was public figure sir leave it

my memories with AP-BHO from my camera eye .
DSC00429.JPG

DSC00430.JPG

DSC00431.JPG

There is a blackbox, which has all the recordings, flight data, radio contact data, in-cockpit recording, along with warning systems data.

Once it is decoded, give it a few weeks.
Then we'll know what happened.
I know that blackbox including the CVR and FDR will give the required information once decoded but i am talking about visuals of flight as the captain use to install cam for videography

I know that blackbox including the CVR and FDR will give the required information once decoded but i am talking about visuals of flight as the captain use to install cam for videography

I doubt the camera survived.

Back
Top Bottom