What's new

Breaking News : PN conducts missile firing

bro , Aslat is F-22p Frigate , is it capable of firing US Harpoon ?

Exactly, for me, it isn't the harpoon at all. Hitting a ship mean an anti-ship missile other than Harpoon like C-802. It wasn't a test of missile but live firing conducted for mastery and perfection that results may lead to other developments as well.

There is another side of the coin, When someone conducts a sea or missile exercise, "bin bolaye barati" also show up. Which helps in developing counter measures / ew / tactics. So even if this was just a run of the mill exercise, a lot was going on behind the scenes.

Details to be followed as soon will be shared..... Imran Sahib is just kidding... nothing serious I am sure.
our poor boys are so much excited that they forget how missiles systems installed and worked on board ships :p:

kya bhai rakh ker chala dety hain kya ?:lol: everyone want his own type of missile to be fired :eek:

Details to be followed as soon will be shared..... Imran Sahib is just kidding... nothing serious I am sure.

yeah yeah .. Imran bhai ka bura thodi maane gay yaar :)
i was just curious about the missile when i see the image that its F-22P ,cause US missile or system is not on board with Chinese made Ship .

our poor boys are so much excited that they forget how missiles systems installed and worked on board ships :p:

kya bhai rakh ker chala dety hain kya ?:lol: everyone want his own type of missile to be fired :eek:

Can't disagree Boss.

As being fired from Aslat, I am sure there was a lot happening than the live firing only as I stated, such shots are going to help us a lot for further development like the precision etc reading based upon this fire.

i was just curious about the missile when i see the image that its F-22P ,cause US missile or system is not on board with Chinese made Ship .
brother ji ship was 254 PNS aslat the last F-22P . the youngest baby in PN . was inducted at 17 April 2013. now first of all they all are chines made ships with built in c-208 .why should PN convert in to US missiles first place ?and then ok lets say they did it i think if they start refit a brand new frigate at 18 April a day after induction it was not yet ready to fire . a missile system need too many works on ship its not just missile buy wiring computers control systems and censors bla bla . who stupid will open up a brand new frigate in fact youngest frigate of PN and install totally different missile on it ? why not perry frigate ? she is sitting duck without any missiles these days

True that and IMO, it would be better to wait for the detail however, I do agree with @Khafee Sir that it wasn't the firing of Missile alone but a lot happening at once. Also, successful hit tell a lot about perfection of system in inventory and readings based upon these live firings helps a lot to develop the further tactics etc.

Yes and for u r info I may be called Mam.

C802 probably twice the long as compared to Harpoon and Please do google search for fin placement.
mam ? ok no argument whatever you say is 100% mam . case closed

True that and IMO, it would be better to wait for the detail however, I do agree with @Khafee Sir that it wasn't the firing of Missile alone but a lot happening at once. Also, successful hit tell a lot about perfection of system in inventory and readings based upon these live firings helps a lot to develop the further tactics etc.
you seniors giving them hope for nothing sir not good idea it was simple live fire of new frigate and missile can be seen with naked eye is c-802

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom