What's new

Breaking News: Plot to kill CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif unearthed

Respect4Respect01

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
provincial government asked to beef up security.

its breaking news on dunya tv.

"An intelligence agency warns of a plot to kill Punjab chief minister.

According to the details a letter has been sent to apprise the Punjab government of the conspiracy. The letter has also urged tightening the security of the CM. The letter was sent to the chief minister, chief secretary and the IG urging foolproof security for the CM. The main character of the plot is said to be Babar Butt who is resident of Shalamar area, Lahore.

According to the plan he has prepared five men to execute the plan. The main character of the plot was scheduled to first reach Dubai and then London. It is pertinent to mention that CM has already gone to London.

Babar butt on the other hand said he was in Lahore and agencies have cleared him after the investigation. "

If its materialized then it will indeed be Baber Awan coz he is often seen providing remarks against SS by calling him "Shahzada of Takht e Lahore"
:woot:

i really hope that in my lifetime their is an operation in one night when all top leadership of PPP,MQM,JAMAAT & PML Q & N are assisinated! that would be a true blessing for pakistan! killing all corrupt leaders simultaneously!

i really hope that in my lifetime their is an operation in one night when all top leadership of PPP,MQM,JAMAAT & PML Q & N are assisinated! that would be a true blessing for pakistan! killing all corrupt leaders simultaneously!
Tumharey mun main ghee shakar ...... bhai dil khush kar dia bhaley kuch deer ko he sahee
One of the best i have ever read....
we need same kind of operation..... if army or isi does so i would be more then greatfull to them........

Nothing more then a Drama cmpunk is always playing drama in political wrestling ring..

hell yeah again wrong target why the hell zardari left ?

If somehow your wish comes true still their is absolutely no possibility of IK to becomes PM bcz;

Marasee.........Kabhi "Chaudhary" Nahee Ban Sakta even... all peoples are dead!! :rofl:

If somehow your wish comes true still their is absolutely no possibility of IK to becomes PM bcz;

Marasee.........Kabhi "Chaudhary" Nahee Ban Sakta even... all peoples are dead!! :rofl:

Nahi ban sakta? Jo bana hua hai woh mirasi nahi :undecided:

Nahi ban sakta? Jo bana hua hai woh mirasi nahi :undecided:

At least he is not that...he my be corrupt or whatever it is...but i would like to reminds you to his lineage...to "prophet" and that barred me to at least dont call him names bcz i fear GOD!!

At least he is not that...he my be corrupt or whatever it is...but i would like to reminds you to his lineage...to "prophet" and that barred me to at least dont call him names bcz i fear GOD!!

Everybody in the world has lineage to 'prophet', but does that make anybody superior? Grow up.

It seems that either of the Shareef brothers do not wish to become 'shaheed' for betterment of political system, so they are just going forward with 'plot' of assassination :P.. btw, what does lineage of prophet has to do with all this??? When prophet (PBUH) himself said that even fatima (RA) will be judged on her own deeds and not on being daughter of the prophet of Allah (PBUH)??

I second S.M.R.'s suggestion.. Grow up!

Now that's a post!

Too bad this plot got unearthed.
You can't have corrupt bastards with a huge bank account run the country. It's just not credible and justified.
Especially not when they have not achieved anything other then the wellbeing of their own and their families.
Apparently they forgot about the millions of Pakistanis who do not have a luxury life like the Sharifs for example.

Disgusting.

I was about to report your post when I mistakenly hit thanks button. So count one less thank.

Back
Top Bottom