What's new

BREAKING Javed Hashmi claims political crisis is scripted

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran told us CJ would agree to our demands, Javed Hashmi reveals

"Imran Khan had told us that the new CJ would agree to our demands," said Hashmi.

Accusing Imran of autocratism, Imran completely walked over the decisions of the PTI’s core committee.

Elaborating on his political career and affiliations with various political leaders, Hashmi said he said no to the hypocrisies of every political leader and party he was with at some point but later disagreed with.

The PTI president said that he had fought against dictators, adding that he stood up against General Ziaul Haq.

'PTI leaders, Imran on different page'

Javed Hashmi says the entire PTI core committee was opposed to marching forward. He said that the committee members also advised Imran against listening to the advice of Sheikh Rasheed.

"Today Imran Khan is saying that I was the only one who opposed his decision to march forward towards PM House...but he knows that it wasn't me alone...the entire PTI committee engaged in dialogue agreed that we shouldn't go ahead. Now they may deny it but they know what really happened."

“Imran Khan and I are not on the same page,” he adds.

'Told to align with Qadri'

Hashmi revealed that Imran Khan said "They [army] have told us to align with Tahirul Qadri."

Imran also brought the idea of a caretaker government of non-political people, Hashmi said, adding that the idea came and I went to Multan and since then Imran stopped discussing and put forward many things before me.

Imran also referred to the army and said “they say…they say…go together with Qadri sahib.”

A scripted protest

Javed Hashmi reveals that Imran Khan had told PTI leaders that the protest would follow a particular script, ending with a new chief justice, who would be sympathetic to the protesters' cause.

Imran also said the plan was set, elections will be held in September, Hashmi added.

"Imran made a committee of me, Shah Mehmood and Jahangir Tareen and asked us to decide on a date...for elections to be held in September...I don't who is behind the plan...I don't know...names have been named...of General Zaheer, ISI, army."

Asma seeks ISPR clarification on Hashmi’s revelation

Speaking to a private TV channel, legal expert Asma Jahangir said she has severe suspicions that Army might take over the government and urged the ISPR to hold a press conference to issue a clarification on the issue.

Commenting on Javed Hashmi’s latest press conference, she said that the fresh issue must be taken up in the Parliament.

'It won't be called a martial law'

Hashmi said he was ashamed and said he was sure Imran was too.

"Now I'm going to say something and maybe Imran will refute that as well but it would be good if he didn't."

"Imran had told the core committee it won't be called a martial law...we will file a petition in the Supreme Court and get a judge of our choosing...and he will say okay...we didn't talk about Bangladesh...that CJ will validate the actions that will be taken eventually...today I have heard that CJ has called all judges...Justice Jilani will retire and the current CJ will become chief justice...and they will get rid [of the government]".

"When Imran laid out the plan, I said to Imran, Khan sahab what are you doing? What are you getting involved in? You have our support. You have the support of so many people...Khan said we are going ahead...he said I am telling you there will be elections in September and everything has been worked out."

Why Sheikh Rasheed?

Javed Hashmi: "Imran used to say we have to take Sheikh Rasheed with us...we have to ensure his victory in the elections...why should we take him along? what use is he to PTI? Why did we get him elected? I have defeated Rasheed before in the elections."

Islamabad stand-off: Javed Hashmi claims political crisis is scripted - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Wow! A knock out punch from J.H!! In a civilized political party when the party's PRESIDENT breaks away at a crucial time and accuses the CHAIRMAN of grave things following a 'script' then that party should try to salvage whatever is left of its reputation.

But PTI is not a civilized party--not so long as Imran Khan remains its dictator.

what a bastard

q68qliiu8we84305497.gif

Imran told us CJ would agree to our demands, Javed Hashmi reveals

"Imran Khan had told us that the new CJ would agree to our demands," said Hashmi.

Accusing Imran of autocratism, Imran completely walked over the decisions of the PTI’s core committee.

Elaborating on his political career and affiliations with various political leaders, Hashmi said he said no to the hypocrisies of every political leader and party he was with at some point but later disagreed with.

The PTI president said that he had fought against dictators, adding that he stood up against General Ziaul Haq.

'PTI leaders, Imran on different page'

Javed Hashmi says the entire PTI core committee was opposed to marching forward. He said that the committee members also advised Imran against listening to the advice of Sheikh Rasheed.

"Today Imran Khan is saying that I was the only one who opposed his decision to march forward towards PM House...but he knows that it wasn't me alone...the entire PTI committee engaged in dialogue agreed that we shouldn't go ahead. Now they may deny it but they know what really happened."

“Imran Khan and I are not on the same page,” he adds.

'Told to align with Qadri'

Hashmi revealed that Imran Khan said "They [army] have told us to align with Tahirul Qadri."

Imran also brought the idea of a caretaker government of non-political people, Hashmi said, adding that the idea came and I went to Multan and since then Imran stopped discussing and put forward many things before me.

Imran also referred to the army and said “they say…they say…go together with Qadri sahib.”

A scripted protest

Javed Hashmi reveals that Imran Khan had told PTI leaders that the protest would follow a particular script, ending with a new chief justice, who would be sympathetic to the protesters' cause.

Imran also said the plan was set, elections will be held in September, Hashmi added.

"Imran made a committee of me, Shah Mehmood and Jahangir Tareen and asked us to decide on a date...for elections to be held in September...I don't who is behind the plan...I don't know...names have been named...of General Zaheer, ISI, army."

Asma seeks ISPR clarification on Hashmi’s revelation

Speaking to a private TV channel, legal expert Asma Jahangir said she has severe suspicions that Army might take over the government and urged the ISPR to hold a press conference to issue a clarification on the issue.

Commenting on Javed Hashmi’s latest press conference, she said that the fresh issue must be taken up in the Parliament.

'It won't be called a martial law'

Hashmi said he was ashamed and said he was sure Imran was too.

"Now I'm going to say something and maybe Imran will refute that as well but it would be good if he didn't."

"Imran had told the core committee it won't be called a martial law...we will file a petition in the Supreme Court and get a judge of our choosing...and he will say okay...we didn't talk about Bangladesh...that CJ will validate the actions that will be taken eventually...today I have heard that CJ has called all judges...Justice Jilani will retire and the current CJ will become chief justice...and they will get rid [of the government]".

"When Imran laid out the plan, I said to Imran, Khan sahab what are you doing? What are you getting involved in? You have our support. You have the support of so many people...Khan said we are going ahead...he said I am telling you there will be elections in September and everything has been worked out."

Why Sheikh Rasheed?

Javed Hashmi: "Imran used to say we have to take Sheikh Rasheed with us...we have to ensure his victory in the elections...why should we take him along? what use is he to PTI? Why did we get him elected? I have defeated Rasheed before in the elections."

Islamabad stand-off: Javed Hashmi claims political crisis is scripted - Pakistan - DAWN.COM"]Islamabad stand-off: Javed Hashmi claims political crisis is scripted - Pakistan - DAWN.COM[/url]

Yes when this retard is thrown out off party he comes up with this crap why he was quite for past so many months

Lagta hey thora demaag darust huwa hey sab ka... All channels which include GEO TV critisizing J.Hashmi allegations against IK, Military and the CJ.

Actually this man destroyed last option.. that is Supreme Court jokay ye maamla kudh bech may akar hal karwa sakhti the.. ub agar Court IK kay hak may faesla day tu sab kaheengay dekha JH nay kaha tha yehi.. aur agar court NS kay hak may dayge tu loog kaheengay dekha Sharif court hain.. this man actually f*****up Last Option..

Aaap in sare batoon ko prove kesa karengay Hashmi sahab? (May javaid hashmi ho yehi saboot hey)

Ok... Nawaz Sharif America sa paisay lay raha hey (Imran Khan evidence dain?)
IK: May Imran Khan hoon yeh hey evidence

Altaf Hussain ISI say paisa leti hey (Nawaz Sharif sahab prove karain?)
NS: May Nawaz Sharif hoo yehi saboot hey

WAAH yaar ye hey 30 saal MATURITY level of a politician jo har din naraz hokar chala jata hey aur phir press conference karkay gantay baad usko justify karta hey nahe g uska matlab ye nahe tha woh nahe tha LOL

Allah Javaid Hashmi jesa MATURE politicians sab ko day takay is koom ka bacha kucha kaam b tamaam hojayee

Wow! A knock out punch from J.H!! In a civilized political party when the party's PRESIDENT breaks away at a crucial time and accuses the CHAIRMAN of grave things following a 'script' then that party should try to salvage whatever is left of its reputation.

But PTI is not a civilized party--not so long as Imran Khan remains its dictator.

PTI members are generally rabid, but that has a lot to do with the composition of the party and the mental temperament in general.
This is the movement that preyed on the frustrations of the educated class in their inability to actually be useful beyond drawing rooms, and instead of focusing it in a positive and civil manner.. they turned them into "Jihadis" armed with pithy language and insults, incapable of conceding anything in a debate without resorting to curses or otherwise.
When their own leader indulges in what would essentially be considered the language and behaviour of someone belonging to a feudal party or a thug, then you have little left to consider of its members.

Javed Hashmi has always been a man of integrity throughout. Even with the corrupt likes of Nawaz Sharif, the man stood for democracy and the constitution. Just three days ago he was worshipped, and now he is worse than Abu Lahab himself.. as if Imran Khan is the next prophet of god and Javed Hashmi has become "Wajib-ul-qatal" by his claims.

He's mentally retard, once a baghi is always a baghi...
That's why in his first speech in NA he said NOORA is his leader...
He is the part of NOORA's Hijacking Party...#Traitor
15.GIF

When their own leader indulges in what would essentially be considered the language and behaviour of someone belonging to a feudal party or a thug, then you have little left to consider of its members..

Watching IK speaking in public last few days has been an eye opener to me! Never since ZAB someone can be so un-couth in front of thousands of people. But at least ZAB had a powerful brain.
What did Imran's Oxford education did for him?

Back
Top Bottom