What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

http://bdnews24.com/details.php?cid=2&id=155271&hb=top

Dhaka, Mar 7 (bdnews24.com) – Prime minister Sheikh Hasina said on Sunday that her father Sheikh Mujibur Rahman formed detailed war plans for Bangladesh's eventual liberation from Pakistan during a stay in London in 1969, the year he was accorded the title 'Bangabandhu', friend of Bengal.

She said Bangabandhu finalised details for a liberation war soon after his release from detention at Kurmitola in the Agartala Conspiracy Case, in which the Pakistan government had brought sedition charges against Bangabandhu and 34 others.

"He went to London on October 22 1969, following his realease in the Agartala Conspiracy Case on April 22 that year. I reached London the next day from Italy, where I was living with my husband.," she recalled.

"It was there that Bangabandhu at a meeting made final the plans, including when the war would start, where our freedom fighters would be trained and where refugees would take shelter."

"All preparations were taken there (London). I was serving tea and entered the room several times where the meeting was being held. I heard their discussions," the prime minister said.

After reading this, anyone can say/question/blame that Mujibur Rahman had been planning for dependence of BD and he did plan/conspiracy in Agartala, India with the help of Indians. Thus Indians induced Mujib for war against wPK or Mujib were greedy for power. But PK did not allow that conspiracy and arrested Mujib and problem begun from then i.e. violence by PK authority on BD people.

So Mujib started the flame illegally at first which compelled PK to torture BD people, right? But, actually, PK did not start violence at first.

*Correct me if I'm wrong.

This pretty much confirms what my book said about Mujib's involvement with India before 71.

By the way the government has now blocked my blog DeshCalling to viewers in Bangladesh. Is this a sign of things to come?

DeshCalling

I am currently reading

Pakistan: Between Mosque and Military by Hussain Huqqani

This pretty much confirms what my book said about Mujib's involvement with India before 71.

By the way the government has now blocked my blog DeshCalling to viewers in Bangladesh. Is this a sign of things to come?

DeshCalling

Today Govt. blocked your blog. Is there any chance that Govt will harass/arrest you? This a matter of thinking/to be worry, who knows may be we could see you at news paper or TV. :no:

Someone once said that Bangladesh is probably the only country in this world which has two diametrically opposite views about its own independence.

So true.

If Pakistanis are in perpetual fix about their identity, then Bangladeshis are equally in a perpetual fix about their perception of independence.

Someone once said that Bangladesh is probably the only country in this world which has two diametrically opposite views about its own independence.

Not only that. All Indians and Pakistanis like Gandhi ji and Muhammad Jinnah respectively but All Bangladeshi do not like Mujib. Mujib is controversial compare to them and BD people do not like him as commonly as them (Gandhi ji and Muhammad Jinnah).

War plans made as early as '69: Hasina | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

After reading this, anyone can say/question/blame that Mujibur Rahman had been planning for dependence of BD and he did plan/conspiracy in Agartala, India with the help of Indians. Thus Indians induced Mujib for war against wPK or Mujib were greedy for power. But PK did not allow that conspiracy and arrested Mujib and problem begun from then i.e. violence by PK authority on BD people.

So Mujib started the flame illegally at first which compelled PK to torture BD people, right? But, actually, PK did not start violence at first.

*Correct me if I'm wrong.

So if I’m not wrong at post#196 then Razakars (so-called) were wise and they could understand the conspiracy by Mujib & India in Agartala-India therefore Razakars were against independence. So Razakars were not BD’s enemy (except few who helped PK army in brutality) but a bulling and bogus-painted character by India & AL. Although PK Army brutally killed many BD intels in 25th March, 71 but the situation forced PK army to do so to keep the stability in their country.
Tell me, what BD army will do if someone calls for independence like Mujib from CHT. Won’t BD army kill some tribals to keep the situation in hand??

*Tell me if I’m wrong.

Today Govt. blocked your blog. Is there any chance that Govt will harass/arrest you? This a matter of thinking/to be worry, who knows may be we could see you at news paper or TV. :no:

They won't waste their time arresting me they will just kill me. Its a lot less hassle for them.

So if I’m not wrong at post#196 then Razakars (so-called) were wise and they could understand the conspiracy by Mujib & India in Agartala-India therefore Razakars were against independence. So Razakars were not BD’s enemy (except few who helped PK army in brutality) but a bulling and bogus-painted character by India & AL. Although PK Army brutally killed many BD intels in 25th March, 71 but the situation forced PK army to do so to keep the stability in their country.
Tell me, what BD army will do if someone calls for independence like Mujib from CHT. Won’t BD army kill some tribals to keep the situation in hand??

*Tell me if I’m wrong.

My book actually suggests that many of the killings of leftist intellectuals blamed on the Razakars were actually carried out by the Indians and the Mujib Bahini. There is some evidence for this in the book.

They won't waste their time arresting me they will just kill me. Its a lot less hassle for them.

Are you sure. Then you should take a rest and stay away. May be PDF will be blocked here too. I'm scared and I need to hide too as I've said many things against AL.

DeshCalling

Internet access is 'a fundamental right'

9df66513721e2423007b123cc5b466f8.jpg

Almost four in five people around the world believe that access to the internet is a fundamental right, a poll for the BBC World Service suggests.

The survey - of more than 27,000 adults across 26 countries - found strong support for net access on both sides of the digital divide.

Countries such as Finland and Estonia have already ruled that access is a human right for their citizens.

International bodies such as the UN are also pushing for universal net access.
"The right to communicate cannot be ignored," Dr Hamadoun Toure, secretary-general of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), told BBC News.

"The internet is the most powerful potential source of enlightenment ever created."

He said that governments must "regard the internet as basic infrastructure - just like roads, waste and water".

"We have entered the knowledge society and everyone must have access to participate."
18a0ca242f48ddd385509ec87f018a11.gif

The survey, conducted by GlobeScan for the BBC, also revealed divisions on the question of government oversight of some aspects of the net.

Web users questioned in South Korea and Nigeria felt strongly that governments should never be involved in regulation of the internet. However, a majority of those in China and the many European countries disagreed.

In the UK, for example, 55% believed that there was a case for some government regulation of the internet.

Free speech

Countries such as Mexico, Brazil and Turkey most strongly support the idea of net access as a right, the survey found.

More than 90% of those surveyed in Turkey, for example, stated that internet access is a fundamental right - more than those in any other European Country.

South Korea - the most wired country on Earth - had the greatest majority of people (96%) who believed that net access was a fundamental right. Nearly all of the country's citizens already enjoy high-speed net access.

The survey also revealed that the internet is rapidly becoming a vital part of many people's lives in a diverse range of nations.

In Japan, Mexico and Russia around three-quarters of respondents said they could not cope without it.

Most of those questioned also said that they believed the web had a positive impact, with nearly four in five saying it had brought them greater freedom.

However, many web users also expressed concerns. The dangers of fraud, the ease of access to violent and explicit content and worries over privacy were the most concerning aspects for those questioned.

A majority of users in Japan, South Korea and Germany felt that they could not express their opinions safely online, although in Nigeria, India and Ghana there was much more confidence about speaking out.
9d5e5692cf4cbbded59d43a461ac17a2.jpg

71 but the situation forced PK army to do so to keep the stability in their country.

*Tell me if I’m wrong.

You are absolutley right. I myself raised the same question many times here in the forum and else where yet neither awami thugs nor bengli minded bigol leftist has come up with credible answer.

Mujib was a dalal, coward thug and brainless creature and that is probably why pak establisment refused to tranfer power to him. Many pakistani sympathize with awami and they think that power should have been trasfer to intact pakistan but these guy neither experienced nor seen mujib and awami thugs rule over east pak between 72-75. Thanks god pak establishment did not transfer power to this big headed otherwishe pakistan would have broken in 5 diffrent provnice by now.

As a kid I used here that our jute was running west pak economy but reality here is that pakistan is an neuclear state with shining islamabad while jute industry died and we lost the world market because people like adam ji do no represent us no more whearas dada bharat build a posporous jute industry with our raw jute. Good going geniouses!!!!

Brotherbangladesh: West pakistan was not the main problem. Our main problem always been those hindu bangali minded tagore loving islamic name so called mushriks intelectual. These scums created artificial hatred between west and east pak muslim during united pakistan and now they are creating same hatred between muslims in Bangladesh through same Propaganda. Bangladesh is still divided in half in the name of pro-leberation and anti-leberation because of these blood suckers. Pak army did demised most of them but regretfully it wasn't enough. :sniper:

Mr.Munshi are you sure its blocked?Because I can access it still.

What connection do you use?BTCL?

May be they blocked it,but I can still access it.

Back
Top Bottom