What's new

:: Bollywood Corner ::

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Guys, lets discuss and share all news related to Bollywood in this topic.

Bollywood is the biggest film industry of the world. I think Bollywood should represent South Asia rather than only India. Hollywood not only represents American films but many British films are also made in Hollywood. They infact give film awards like OSCARS to American and British films. We were one nation (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh) before partition. Our people, Our culture are same. Only because there is partition due to religion we are now foreigners!

Bollywood should represent South Asia. Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan films also should be made in Bollywood studios. Period.

Bollywood is the biggest film industry of the world. I hink bollywood should represent South Asia rather than only India. Hollywood not only represent American films but also many British films are also made in Hollywood. They infact give film awards like OSCARS to American and British films. We were one nation (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh) before partition. Our people, Our culture are same. Only because there is partition due to religion we are now foreigners!

Bollywood should represent South Asia. Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankans films also should be made in Bollywood studios. Period.
practically it could but i ideally it shudnt.
bollywood is driven by money, not with the purpose of representing south asia.
some new releases give some hope but lets keep our fingers crossed.

nice thread but soon it will turn into a troll thread

I thought this thread is about people posting their Pics , posing as SRK, Sallu and sanjay dutt.

@IamBengali Bhai apna wo Mithun Da type wala Pic daal bhai :enjoy: Thread ka opeing aur bhi rocking ho jaega :D

Bollywood is the biggest film industry of the world. I think Bollywood should represent South Asia rather than only India. Hollywood not only represents American films but many British films are also made in Hollywood. They infact give film awards like OSCARS to American and British films. We were one nation (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh) before partition. Our people, Our culture are same. Only because there is partition due to religion we are now foreigners!

Bollywood should represent South Asia. Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan films also should be made in Bollywood studios. Period.
Good thought but soon it will turn info a troll thread.

At this point Bollywood doesn't even represent many parts of India that well. There are strong industries in teh South, Bengal etc.

I agree with the spirit of your post though.

bollywood does not even represent India... besides I think max number of movies are made in nigeria? (read somewhere)

At this point Bollywood doesn't even represent many parts of India that well. There are strong industries in teh South, Bengal etc.

I agree with the spirit of your post though.

Bangladeshi film industry should merge with West Bengal film Industry. Pakistani film industry should merge with Bollywood / Hindi film industry, Sri Lankan film industry should merge with South Film industry. ASAP. Off course independent film making will be there but mainstrem films should be made jointly because Bollywood should represent Indian subcontinent Films.

bollywood does not even represent india..that bcz we don't have smart filmakers and writers ,

i find it really funny when our filmakers say they are out of content , just once if they travel across india length and breadth they will find so many stories to tell that they might not have copy any hollywood movie for the next 50 years.

Bangladeshi film industry should merge with West Bengal film Industry. Pakistani film industry should merge with Bollywood / Hindi film industry, Sri Lankan film industry should merge with South Film industry. ASAP. Off course independent film making will be there but mainstrem films should be made jointly because Bollywood should represent Indian subcontinent Films.

Not realistic at this point. Let's see how it plays out in the long term.

We want more pakistani talent , , bangladeshis should work on their hindu / urdu

We want more pakistani talent , , bangladeshis should work on their hindu / urdu

I think its easier for Pakistani film industry to merge with Bollywood than Bangladeshi industry but some talents like James, a Bangladeshi singer has worked in bollywood in Anurag Basu's Gangster. West Bengali and Bangladeshi film should seriously merge together. Its an emergency for Bangladeshi industry at least. Our industry will die in few years if we don't merge with Kolkatan film industry.

Anyways, Pakistani actors like Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan, Danish Taimoor have potentials to be SRK, Aishwarya and Hrithik of Bollywood. :smitten:

oWmMed5.jpg

UAGORzC.jpg

qWM2QVL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom