What's new

Boeing displays manned "sixth-generation" F/A-XX concept jet

Pakistan 9th generation plane huh..

ufo.jpg

looks very aerodynamic, stealthy and energy efficient. Hope the concept make out of drawing board someday. I am tired of watching all the star trek type movies. Now need to see them in action in real world.

50 h endurance is absolutely unrealistic for this kind of plane, unless they incorporate some alien technology from the area 51.

How about this

Chinese 11th generation fighter test flight video!!!

hahahahahaha :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly.

China's J-13 and J-14 fighters are all in testing. J-13 flight test was in 2009, J-14 flight test was in May 2010. Other JH-7B, J-11D/E, and YFC-1E fighters are also fully-tested.

China shocks analysts by Flight Testing 5th gen JXX Stealth fighter | Pakistan Daily

Sixth-gen fighters are already named as "J-16" and "J-18 Red Eagle" and they have supposedly rolled them out already.

J-16 articles:
Here
Here

J-18 articles:
Here
Here

No offense intended, but if every fanboy CGI and writeup was to be believed then Pakistan too has a squadron of canard equipped Mig-29's that transform into mecha's with 20 metre nano-mite swords and mind controlled movement.
I believe in the 5th gen chinese program.. and that it is quite possible that a prototype or tech demonstrator has flown. But anything beyond that is difficult to swallow.

Actually those are data links represented controlling UCAVS.

i am just what will be the 7th generation fighter will be a ucav just like we have seen in the movie 'Stealth' .

Last edited:
You know what's weird? When I was flying, there was no "generation" of fighters. It wasn't even invented, and is a stupid concept, IMO. The reality is, if you want to apply some dumb generation number, then each and every jet would be different from each other. An F-15 would be 4.125, a Su-27 might be 4.05, etc. And a jet can have gen. 3 elements and gen 5 elements at the same time.

And what would an A-10 or Su-25 be? It's a stupid marketing methodology that makes little sense.

Back
Top Bottom