What's new

Blogger Thaba Baba Murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shibir has played a big game of shame. Killing him they tried to proof its an war between believers and non believers.

শিবির একটা খুব জঘন্য কিন্তু বড় একটা চাল চাললো। একজন নাস্তিক হত্যা করে দুনিয়ার কাছে তুলে ধরতে চাইল এই যুদ্ধ আস্তিক আর নাস্তিকদের মধ্যে। আরও দেখাতে চাইলো যে এই আন্দোলনের নিয়ন্ত্রনকর্তারা সব নাস্তিক যারা কিনা দেশে ইসলাম এর শাসন চায় না।

আমরা সাধারন জনগন বিশ্বাস করি আল্লাহর সেই বানিতে যেই বানি বলে একজন মানুষকে হত্যা করা চরম অপরাধ। সে ধার্মিক হোক আর বিধর্মী হোক। আল্লাহ আমাদের সাথে আছেন, ধর্ষক এবং খুনিরা ইসলাম এর নাম ভাংগিয়ে পার পাবে না ইনশাল্লাহ।

Please report any post that is calling any one else Jamat, Rezakar or implying that someone is a potential terorist. I have already reported many posts.

Question: Are Jamatis and Rezakars; terrorists? Or just extremists?

Shibir has played a big game of shame. Killing him they tried to proof its an war between believers and non believers.

শিবির একটা খুব জঘন্য কিন্তু বড় একটা চাল চাললো। একজন নাস্তিক হত্যা করে দুনিয়ার কাছে তুলে ধরতে চাইল এই যুদ্ধ আস্তিক আর নাস্তিকদের মধ্যে। আরও দেখাতে চাইলো যে এই আন্দোলনের নিয়ন্ত্রনকর্তারা সব নাস্তিক যারা কিনা দেশে ইসলাম এর শাসন চায় না।

আমরা সাধারন জনগন বিশ্বাস করি আল্লাহর সেই বানিতে যেই বানি বলে একজন মানুষকে হত্যা করা চরম অপরাধ। সে ধার্মিক হোক আর বিধর্মী হোক। আল্লাহ আমাদের সাথে আছেন, ধর্ষক এবং খুনিরা ইসলাম এর নাম ভাংগিয়ে পার পাবে না ইনশাল্লাহ।

don't mind. How do you know Shibir killed him?

Question: Are Jamatis and Rezakars; terrorists? Or just extremists?

How dare you mention such words!

Kalu_Miah will report you as he wants a total ban on any discussion about Jamatis or rezakars, but full freedom for anti-Indian, anti-mainstream Bangladeshi posters to insult as they please with their wonderful lexicon e.g. "malaun", "dalal", "Awami thug" etc.

Even in this thread Kalu_Miah's focus is not on the actual topic i.e. the murder of a Bangladeshi citizen but on silencing anti-Jamati Bangladeshis.

Re topic: We Bangladeshis should not encourage or celebrate the beating or murder of any Bangladeshi citizen.

@Mainstream Bangladeshis i.e. @DURJOY @yasinbin @sepoi @animelive @madx @RiasatKhan @ShadowFaux @PlanetSoldier @saleen_s7 and many others my humble request is the following.

1. If violence is carried out against any Jamati do not celebrate but state that Bangladesh's political differences and conflicts should not involve violence.

We want to become a modern developed country, so must develop a modern civilized mentality of being repulsed by violence.

2. If any Jamati or Jamati supporter tries to provoke you over these issues please ignore him as most decent people on this forum e.g. Pakistanis, Indians, Chinese are not stupid and will realize who are the extremists and the ones gloating over violence.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

What shame? USA & their allies killing extremist all the time:sniper:. sry couldn't find drone emote :lol:. Why we feel shame than?

P.S- I am very tolerable person but when people insult Islam & Mohammad (PBUH) it crosses the line.

So people can rejoice in the murder of a Bangladeshi citizen?

They can (like Al-Zakir and his "wajib ul qatal" comments) advocate the murder and killing of Bangladeshi citizens, however the problem is with those who disagree with them?

@nuclearpak @WebMaster Please take note kalu_miah has an agenda whereby he wants to silence anyone who disagrees with his and his supporters views and is going to lobby actively for more and more restrictions on what we can say in the hope that we end up not being able to disagree with his views or end up leaving the forum.

Hammer-fist already violated the rules many times by creating gang within the forum to attack anyone provide rebuttal to his base less statements. For sanity of the forum I would hope Admin will contain Hammer-fist gang up activity and vicious attack.

So people can rejoice in the murder of a Bangladeshi citizen?

They can (like Al-Zakir and his "wajib ul qatal" comments) advocate the murder and killing of Bangladeshi citizens, however the problem is with those who disagree with them?

@nuclearpak @WebMaster Please take note kalu_miah has an agenda whereby he wants to silence anyone who disagrees with his and his supporters views and is going to lobby actively for more and more restrictions on what we can say in the hope that we end up not being able to disagree with his views or end up leaving the forum.

@nuclearpak @WebMaster I am reporting offensive posts as per forum rules and your instructions. Please note Hammer crying foul and engaging in shame-less lying, claiming that I have an agenda, while I would argue that it is the opposite, where a group of people, including himself, have recently become PDF members and are engaging in incessant name calling using words such as Jamat, Rezakar and implying and pointing out many Muslim members as potential terorist.

@nuclearpak @WebMaster I am reporting offensive posts as per forum rules and your instructions. Please note Hammer crying foul and engaging in shame-less lying, claiming that I have an agenda, while I would argue that it is the opposite, where a group of people, including himself, have recently become PDF members and are engaging in incessant name calling using words such as Jamat, Rezakar and implying and pointing out many Muslim members as potential terorist.

Someone has been murdered here and the first thing that you post about is not the topic or the person murdered but about reporting those with views contrary to yours.

That was a day after you started a thread where you were inciting posters to call other posters names such as "RAW agent", "Hindutva" (for Muslim Bangladeshi posters with opposing views like me).

In my previous post I told Bangladeshi members not to gloat over violence and not to fall for provocations from people like you.

I did not tell them to 1. Report anyone 2. Call people names etc.

It is clear you have an agenda and not once on this thread have you condemned the murder of this man (whereas I have commented on topic) but here to promote your agenda.

incessant name calling using words such as Jamat, Rezakar and implying and pointing out many Muslim members as potential terorist.

Question @miah: Do the words Jamatis, Rezakar and such-like automatically imply terrorists; potential or other wise?

I like the way how Hammer invites other people to support him by tagging them in his every post! LoL! what is the definition of mainstream Bangladeshi??

That is gang up mentality.

I like the way how Hammer invites other people to support him by tagging them in his every post! LoL! what is the definition of mainstream Bangladeshi??

My definition of mainstream Bangladeshi includes the following.

1. Does not gloat over the murder of a Bangladeshi citizen.
2. Does not encourage the murder of Bangladeshi citizens by calling them "wajib ul qatal" (obligatory to kill).
3. Does not support a party which has below 5% support.
4. Does not actively hate neighbouring states due to their religion.

It includes many other things but in general mainstream Bangladeshis are peaceful people who want to live in peace with their neighbours.

I have also told mainstream Bangladeshis on this forum before that they should not be happy at the deaths of Shibir activists.

Political violence will solve nothing and is the behaviour of underdeveloped and backwards societies.

This is 2013.

Not good!

I do not support such killing, also do not support such dire blasphemy in a country like BD by these bloggers. He should have kept his faith to him, not in blog.

Would need to see what he wrote actually in his blog.

Someone has been murdered here and the first thing that you post about is not the topic or the person murdered but about reporting those with views contrary to yours.

That was a day after you started a thread where you were inciting posters to call other posters names such as "RAW agent", "Hindutva" (for Muslim Bangladeshi posters with opposing views like me).

In my previous post I told Bangladeshi members not to gloat over violence and not to fall for provocations from people like you.

I did not tell them to 1. Report anyone 2. Call people names etc.

It is clear you have an agenda and not once on this thread have you condemned the murder of this man (whereas I have commented on topic) but here to promote your agenda.

Everyone knows that I am against any kind of killing, I do not need certificate from anyone for this.

To all poster, please report anyone making personal attacks and using slur words such as Jamat, Rezakar and terorist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom