What's new

Blind in Kashmir with 100 pellets lodged in his head

To put it frankly, you guys need to let go of Kashmir. Keep Jammu and Ladakh and let's call it a deal. The people in Kashmir will never be happy with you. That's the reality of the matter.

To put it equally honestly, that is never going to happen. You know it. We know it. Most importantly, the Kashmiris know it. Every new generation that grows up. In that stifling atmosphere. You have not seen it. I have. Few days at a time. Imagine living your life like that. I would not wish that on my enemy. A bullet mid forehead would be better. And these are our citizens. What to do? We have tried everything. But you will not let them be at peace. You force us to make their lives a prison. And then you cry for them? How do you reconcile that?

To put it equally honestly, that is never going to happen. You know it. We know it. Most importantly, the Kashmiris know it. Every new generation that grows up. In that stifling atmosphere. You have not seen it. I have. Few days at a time. Imagine living your life like that. I would not wish that on y enemy. A bullet mid forehead would be better. And these are our citizens.

If that will not happen then the Kashmiris will struggle till the end of times. And Pakistan will have to keep sending guests to keep your trigger happy troops in check. I guess that's the reality.

If that will not happen then the Kashmiris will struggle till the end of times. And Pakistan will have to keep sending guests to keep your trigger happy troops in check. I guess that's the reality.

Which brings me to my opening post. I feel sad for these young boys. I have a son that age.

Which brings me to my opening post. I feel sad for these young boys. I have a son that age.

Well I hope your son never gets shot in the head with pellets. Politics and religion are subjective and depends on majority vs minority, but when it comes to morality, I'm sure Indians know what is right from wrong.

I personally feel extremely sad when I see young lives damaged like this. I know it is futile and never going to happen, but if Pakistanis truly care for Kashmiris, they should stop interfering and stoking flames in Kashmir. These are civilians. They are not battle hardened Jihadis like you are used to on your western flank. When you see these injuries, do realise that you are responsible for it. The security forces are only doing their job. With remarkable restraint.

Ya, the pakistani's are going to change after reading your posts :angel: ....... why do you even bother ?

Well I hope your son never gets shot in the head with pellets. Politics and religion are subjective and depends on majority vs minority, but when it comes to morality, I'm sure Indians know what is right from wrong.

I hope so too. As I hope your decapitated head never rolls anywhere till the end of your natural life.

I hope so too. As I hope your decapitated head never rolls anywhere till the end of your natural life.

Whether my head rolls or not is up to Allah swt. I take life for what it is. We all gotta go someday..

You can either go with dignity for something you believe in, or you can go sniveling like a rat comforted by the tyranny of the unjust.

Whether my head rolls or not is up to Allah swt. I take life for what it is. We all gotta go someday..

You can either go with dignity for something you believe in, or you can go sniveling like a rat comforted by the tyranny of the unjust.

Then I hope Allah swt keeps your head on your shoulders till you pass away.

It's sad but If anyone takes arms against state then he will surely face consequences.

Omar Abdullah, former Chief Minister of Indian-occupied Jammu & Kashmir, has this to say for all those who blame Pakistan for Kashmir unrest:

Now your own people are saying you're in denial. It is time Indians accept reality that the unrest is created by India's brutal occupation. The blame falls squarely on Indian army.
very sad ...as any loss to human people is tragic...however do you want me to post some things that politicians, diplomats, so called experts have said about Pakistan which is very different from the narrative you believe?? Will that make you change your mind?? You know the answer...so please don't expect the same from other side as well...

Now please understand there is a discontent in valley and there is no denial on it...politicians from kashmir making such remarks unfortunately needs to be taken with a pinch of salt...here is an interesting article...In 2010 the same chap was putting the blame on opposition party(which was making similar claims) PDP who is now in charge and have a very different narrative..then he also blamed it on separatist for whom Pakistan has special affinity...so you see these people will keep changing their stance based on which side tide is moving...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...pelting-Omar-Abdullah/articleshow/6120875.cms

http://currentnews.in/geelani-responsible-for-death-in-stone-pelting-omar/

http://www.outlookindia.com/newswire/story/oppn-slams-omar-over-stone-pelting-law/675042

Ameen.

I hope you wake up one day and stop supporting tyrants due to affiliation.

Your hope is fulfilled. I do not support any tyrant. No Indian has any love lost for the Kashmiri Muslims after what they did to the Hindu Pandits. Yet you see no revenge genocide. Only restraint. While the Pandits still live like refugees in their own country. You know what a tyrant would have done. Your nation's history and more than one example in the Middle East should be enough of an indication.

Your hope is fulfilled. I do not support any tyrant. No Indian has any love lost for the Kashmiri Muslims after what they did to the Hindu Pandits. Yet you see no revenge genocide. Only restraint. While the Pandits still live like refugees in their own country. You know what a tyrant would have done. Your nation's history and more than one example in the Middle East should be enough of an indication.

Did you know that kashmiri muslims have stopped teaching their own language "kashmiri" in kashmi schools ?

They now teach "urdu", talk about tyranny. :lol:

:lol:

Most of the Kashmiri freedom fighters are Pandits themselves. It's obvious from their last names.

Back
Top Bottom