What's new

Blast rocks Chinese Embassy area of Kyrgyz capital – Reports

dev_moh

Reaction score
Country
India
At least 1 dead, several wounded as explosion rocks Chinese embassy in Kyrgyzstan

A powerful explosion rocked the Chinese embassy in the southern part of Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan, after a car reportedly rammed the gates of the compound. At least one person was killed and several others injured in the blast.
At least one person died in the explosion, Emergency Response headquarters confirmed to national news agency 24.kg. Police confirmed receiving reports of the explosion, saying that first responders have already been dispatched to the site.

According to preliminary reports a car rammed one of the gates of the embassy. The driver of the vehicle reportedly died in the blast.

Three more people including two embassy staff were injured in the explosion, according to medics. They suffered non-life-threatening wounds from shrapnel.

https://www.rt.com/news/357598-kyrgyzstan-bishkek-explosion-reports/

RIP...

I thought Kyrgyzstan is peaceful.

Had been to same city a few months back.i could sense the tension in cummunity.had talk with local people they wer now heavily depended on chinise goods but always kept remembering the soviets.they did complain abt the plight of muslims in some chinise regions but never did they show any hatred towards the chinise.

Why Chinese embassy? I think we all can take an educated guess. Someone is trying to rachet up things at Chinas western proninces through which CPEC will run. Who can this entity be? If it is THAT dehati land then reply should be swift and fast, without mercy.

They do so as I guess when there's nothing to talk.
The same applied to US embassies,

NOTE:
Will some unknown Mod delete my post again to hide the truth ?

===

Who are Supporting and Financing
East Turkistan terrorists headed by
Rebiya Kadeer since 1996 ?

Factual Answer:

For the last 20 years ... ...
United States of America -- that's who.

:astagh:

USA president George Dubya Bush and Head Terrorist Rebiya Kadeer

Rebiya Kadeer--G Bush.jpg

Head Terrorist Rebiya Kadeer living large in Langley, Virginia
Home of CIA

Rebiya Kadeer--Langley--Virginia--2a.jpg

Everybody wonders how many Gullible and Naive Chinese who idolize and worship
white anglo saxon
still believe USA is CHINA natural friend ??

:eek: o_O :o:

They do so as I guess when there's nothing to talk.
The same applied to US embassies,

@BoQ77

Great job of Brainwashing other people about who is the true Master
of East Turkistan Terrorists and Daesh / ISIS from behind these Low Lifer terrorists attacks.

Last edited:
Great to hear that the only casualty is the suicide bomber, this pig will rot in hell. Anyway, I'm wishing for the speedy recovery of the three people who's hurt, the Kyrgyz government should tighten the security in the area to ensure the safety of those who work in the embassy.

Assailant killed, five others wounded in attack on Chinese embassy in Kyrgyzstan
Source: Xinhua 2016-08-30 16:20:38

BISHKEK, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- A lone assailant was killed and five others were wounded in a powerful explosion when the unidentified assailant drove an explosive-laden car and tried to crash it into the the Chinese embassy here in the Kyrgyz capital city on Tuesday morning.

The attack took place at around 10:00 a.m. local time on Tuesday (0400GMT). The unidentified assailant drove a Mitsubishi car and rammed the gate of the Chinese embassy compound in Bishkek, causing a big explosion, killing himself and wounding two security guards and three local people working at the embassy.

The explosion also caused damage to the embassy door and wall, as well as buildings next to the Chinese embassy.

The embassy compound and the area in the vicinity are currently under police blockade due to security concerns, with bomb disposal experts working on the scene.

A senior Kyrgyz security officer told Xinhua that according to preliminary information, it was quite likely that the explosives planted inside the car caused the explosion, and Kyrgyz police are now investigating the identity of the assailant.

For those who do not know, India has military presence in Kyrgyzstan. It has had this presence since the past few years now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom